Where in the world is Prince_James?

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by jessiej920, Aug 1, 2008.

1. jessiej920 Shake them dice and roll 'em Valued Senior Member

So I didn't really know where to put this thread, but one of my SF buddies (Actually my ONLY SF buddy) seems to have disappeared!

Prince_James and I have been PMing for a while now, but i haven't heard from him in over a month and he hasn't posted anything new in over a month and now his PM Box is full to the point that I know he hasn't checked anything in over a month because I can't send him a PM until he empties it

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

. Does anyone know what has happened to him? Has anyone heard from him lately? I don't know anything personal about him, as we never discussed things like that, but I feel a little worried. Obviously people come and go and randomly disappear in life, especially via internet sites, but I was just hoping nothing bad has happened to him

Does anyone know anything about him or where he may have gone? I miss my Occult buddy! Any info would help eliminate my feelings of unease.

Thanks much,
    Blessed Be,

JessieJ920

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. draqon Banned Banned

perhaps he is dead.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. jessiej920 Shake them dice and roll 'em Valued Senior Member

I truly hope not. I would be very sad

He is very intelligent and I enjoy PMing with him.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. draqon Banned Banned

yes...but everything ends one day.

8. jessiej920 Shake them dice and roll 'em Valued Senior Member

Sadly true, but I hate not knowing. I just have a bad feeling and I've learned to listen to my gut instincts, but I was hoping someone knew something, ya know?:shrug:

9. draqon Banned Banned

well do not have a bad feeling. Just accept that he is gone...forever. And will never return.

10. jessiej920 Shake them dice and roll 'em Valued Senior Member

You don't know that unless you know for sure he is dead and if you knew that I would hope you would tell me. Jeez, Draq, you're really doing a good job of making my 'bad feeling' worse. Hopefully that's not your goal.

11. draqon Banned Banned

My goal is to make everyone as cold as stone, have no feelings...no hate and no love. My goal is to make you accept the reality and go on without it.

12. jessiej920 Shake them dice and roll 'em Valued Senior Member

Believe me, I'm a fucking steel wall so there is no need for reinforcements. The REALITY is that I don't know what has happened to him...he could be dead or on vacation or being held against his will in a dungeon some where or maybe he was kidnapped by aliens...shit...I don't know the reality and therefore I am left wondering which I hate. I may feel sad, but detachment and distance is what I'm good at. I just want fucking answers, ya know?

13. draqon Banned Banned

well my answer is simple, do not be attached to anything so strongly. Just let it go and than you will no longer need any answers. Be cold as stone, do not hate and do not love. Do not hurt and do not help. Forget him.

14. lucifers angel same shit, differant day!! Registered Senior Member

no draq he's just taking a break from your overwhelming, self rightouness

15. draqon Banned Banned

is that so? Present proof.

16. Sciencelovah Registered Senior Member

Do you know his email, Jessie?

Perhaps you can ask admin?

According to his posts history, he has only been away for about one month.
    That's normal. Some people have exam, getting new job, need to adapt to
    new place, or something.

Oh, can't wait till draqon ist gone and someone look for him. I'll be the first one
    to say he is dead :yay:

17. jessiej920 Shake them dice and roll 'em Valued Senior Member

That may work for you because you seem to be someone who thinks no one cares about you...I've read a lot of your posts...but not caring doesn't make anything better. I'm a steel wall because I'm also an empath which sounds like a total contradiction (Prince_James would understand). I'm someone who honestly feels and suffers the emotions of OTHERS and therefore must be very cold and strong with my own in order to protect/sustain myself. I feel something bad has happened to him and without an answer I can't rid myself of it. I hate feeling. I need to know that he is either dead or okay so I can accept the feeling and kill it. Do you get it?

18. draqon Banned Banned

If there was something you could do, than your emotions and thoughts would be worthwhile. At present however in this setting of online communication, you can do nothing. You are therefore only hurting yourself.

19. lucifers angel same shit, differant day!! Registered Senior Member

do you not get the feeling draqon that people are fed up with you?

20. jessiej920 Shake them dice and roll 'em Valued Senior Member

No, we never discussed anything too personal or exchanged info like that, mostly just our opinions on the occult and life and shit like that. Normally a month hiatus wouldn't seem like a big deal, but we PM'd every couple days and he is an avid poster. Just seems all sorts of weird to me, ya know? I don't know...like I said...I've just got that bad feeling. I don't want to stalk him or anything, but it seems weird that his PM box is completely full when he seemed to check it at least once every other day as far as I know.

21. draqon Banned Banned

I do not feel.

22. jessiej920 Shake them dice and roll 'em Valued Senior Member

emotions and thoughts are always worthwhile. They are what make us human. Are you a cyborg? I'm not hurting myself, I'm seeking an answer, and if something bad HAS happened to him I'm hurting for HIM not myself. I think it's interesting how you talk about having no emotions or feelings and yet it seems that in every thread, no matter the topic, your posts are always about yourself and YOUR feelings (I have no friends, no one loves me, I'm a virgin, I'm lonely...blah blah blah). Seriously, Draq, I don't EVER get your point...no offense.

23. lucifers angel same shit, differant day!! Registered Senior Member

no your right you do not feal anything from the neck up, why come here and tell him perhpas he is dead, that is not right idiot features,