Beauty regimens

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by John99, Jul 31, 2008.

1. John99 Banned Banned

I am looking for a product to keep my hair with wet look, not be sticky, not give off odor, not be stick, not be just water (needs to last for hours).

MUD. Any guys out there use mud for facials. I hve some fine, pure mud that a woman left me. It is called Princess Borghesse, the texture is creamy and smeels clay-like but really removes dirt from pores.

How does it pull crap out of pores?

Also, i brush my teeth with a mixture of baking soda, peroxide and Toms toothpaste. Works graet.

Any other tips?

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. cosmictraveler Be kind to yourself always. Valued Senior Member

Hair gel is a hairstyling product that is used to stiffen hair into a particular hairstyle. The results it produces are usually similar to but stronger than those of hair spray and weaker than those of hair glue or hair wax. A version of gel, known as "Mousse", was patented in the mid-1980's by Michael J. Hoover.[citation needed]

Cationic polymers are one of the main functional component of hair gel. The positive charges in polymer cause it to stretch, making the gel more viscous. Hair gel withholds procedures that allow men and women to make their hair styled ant textured in ways they desire.This is because the stretched-out polymer takes up more space than a coiled polymer and thus resists the flow of solvent molecules around it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hair_mousse

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Steve100 O͓͍̯̬̯̙͈̟̥̳̩͒̆̿ͬ̑̀̓̿͋ͬ ̙̳ͅ ̫̪̳͔O Valued Senior Member

Once in a while brush your teeth with charcoal.
    This helps remove stains very well.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. shorty_37 Go! Canada Go! Registered Senior Member

John are you on the Prowl or something?

8. Absane Rocket Surgeon Valued Senior Member

My name is Patrick Bateman. I'm 27 years old. I believe in taking care of myself and a balanced diet and rigorous exercise routine. In the morning if my face is a little puffy I'll put on an ice pack while doing stomach crunches. I can do 1000 now. After I remove the ice pack I use a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower I use a water activated gel cleanser, then a honey almond body scrub, and on the face an exfoliating gel scrub. Then I apply an herb-mint facial mask which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an after shave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a-yoMEZXnbQ

9. Orleander OH JOY!!!! Valued Senior Member

Brylcreme?? Or whatever the Fonz uses.

10. Steve100 O͓͍̯̬̯̙͈̟̥̳̩͒̆̿ͬ̑̀̓̿͋ͬ ̙̳ͅ ̫̪̳͔O Valued Senior Member

You could try baby oil for your hair. Just make sure you don't use too much.

11. shorty_37 Go! Canada Go! Registered Senior Member

I would think that would make it awfully greasy.

My hair is dry. I can go without washing it for a week and it still doesn't look greasy. I see some ppls hair is a grease pit
    if they don't wash it for 2 days. I am forever trying to add moisture into mine.

12. cosmictraveler Be kind to yourself always. Valued Senior Member

As the mud dries it sucks up any oils in your facial glands thereby "drying" them out for a small amount of time.

13. shorty_37 Go! Canada Go! Registered Senior Member

Hey John ever use those white sticky things that look like band aids?

You peel them off, make the skin on your nose or chin wet and put them on. You
    wait till they get dry and get kind of hard. Then you peel them off. It feels like you are
    ripping the skin off your nose. Then you look at this white strip and see all these disgusting blackheads attached to it.

14. clusteringflux Version 1. OH! Valued Senior Member

Ok, you've got to tell me more about this. It sounds like a prank.

15. Steve100 O͓͍̯̬̯̙͈̟̥̳̩͒̆̿ͬ̑̀̓̿͋ͬ ̙̳ͅ ̫̪̳͔O Valued Senior Member

It just polishes your teeth nice and clean.

Clean them normally afterwards to get rid of the charcoal though.

Edit: found some geezer on the web who recommends using charcoal and baking soda. http://www.metacafe.com/watch/742429/white_teeth_using_1/

Last edited: Jul 31, 2008
  16. clusteringflux Version 1. OH! Valued Senior Member

Do you crush it into powder?

17. Absane Rocket Surgeon Valued Senior Member

What's next? Exfoliate with a razor blade? Spray cologne into your asshole? Tan with ketchup?

18. greenberg until the end of the world Registered Senior Member

Charcoal is good for occasionally cleaning teeth.

I usually buy art charcoal that comes in neat sticks and is of a good quality.
    I break off a piece of about 3 centimeters (so that I can hold it with my fingers) and gently scrub my teeth with it - especially on the inner side that is more prone to collecting plaque.
    I also crush the charcoal, put it on the toothbrush and then brush my teeth with that.

19. Absane Rocket Surgeon Valued Senior Member

Why not just use baking soda?

20. greenberg until the end of the world Registered Senior Member

No, not powder. Actually, I chew the charcoal, so that the bits are about 3 milimeters in diameter. And then use that for brushing.

21. Steve100 O͓͍̯̬̯̙͈̟̥̳̩͒̆̿ͬ̑̀̓̿͋ͬ ̙̳ͅ ̫̪̳͔O Valued Senior Member

The charcoal works, I was having a stab in the dark with the baby oil.

Just rubbing your wet toothbrush on some charcoal works well.

22. greenberg until the end of the world Registered Senior Member

It doesn't have the same effect. The advantage of charcoal is that if you use it in sticks, you can reach specific spots on the teeth quite precisely.

I once had a spot with early caries. I cleansed it with charcoal and it was gone.
    I couldn't reach that spot so precisely if I simply used toothpaste or baking soda.

23. Orleander OH JOY!!!! Valued Senior Member

Isn't charcoal what hospitals feed people who have swallowed poison? That black crap stains!