Americans are Stupid

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by Cellar_Door, Jul 29, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cellar_Door Whose Worth's unknown Registered Senior Member

Sci Experiment 1:

Who the hell likes Americans? Their country is falling apart, all they do is eat burgers all day and EVERYONE in the south is a raving racist. Ever heard of the KKK anyone?
    Look at all the other lovely, perfect countries in Europe compared to this wheezing oaf of a country populated by bimbos and rednecks.

Does anyone else like this bullshit congregation of states?

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. cosmictraveler Be kind to yourself always. Valued Senior Member

Excuse me but I live in the South and I'm no racist. I don't know where you ever think these types of things but I eat sushi and BBQ pork sandwiches allot. I guess you don't live here because the country isn't falling apart and more than ever immigrants are arriving here rather than any other country. You must have gotten out of bed wrong this AM so try to readjust yourself and get your facts right before making such assumptions about America.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. domesticated om Stickler for details Valued Senior Member

The post is blatantly inflammatory. There's nothing to be proven or defended.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. clusteringflux Version 1. OH! Valued Senior Member

Cellar door, You're obviously a little ticked about the "English people suck" thread.

You may be surprised to find out that there are many "America Sucks" threads here, also. In fact, a lot of folks feel exactly as your OP describes (many are Americans themselves).
    Throughout the forum It seems politically acceptable to trash talk the USA, so your experiment is less than ground breaking.

8. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

9. DeepThought Banned Banned

I must have missed this one. Hilarious!

This guy has a map of the world and on some of them he's crossed out Australia and written Iran, on others he's crossed out Australia and written either Korea or France.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5EQanxyZDsw

Joking aside though, it's entertaining, but they've probably cut all the Americans who drew attention to the obvious 'mistake' - at least I hope they have.

I remember hearing the story of an Indian waiter in a London restaurant, who having watched Jurassic Park commented that it was amazing that Steven Spielberg had managed to find all those dinosaurs.

Last edited: Jul 29, 2008
  10. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Heh, I like how they point out Australia as Iran. Those Aussies better watch out!!!

11. s0meguy Worship me or suffer eternally Valued Senior Member

http://youtube.com/watch?v=EpGH02DtIws

Obama talks about 57 states in the United States. I am a European and know how many states the US has, this is hilarious.

It is not like it was a mistake, if you watch this video you can really see that he has no idea what he is talking about.

12. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

You may have missed the new additions.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

[ENC]United States[/ENC]

13. clusteringflux Version 1. OH! Valued Senior Member

"heh,heh"

See,Cellar. It never gets old to some people.

14. OilIsMastery Banned Banned

75% of Nobel Prize winners are Americans. What morons.

15. John99 Banned Banned

16. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

3 of the NPW were Nazis. Yeah, what does that tell you?

17. s0meguy Worship me or suffer eternally Valued Senior Member

that just cracked me up.

18. John99 Banned Banned

I never felt so smart in my whole life.

19. Pinocchio's Hoof Pay the Devil, or else.......£ Registered Senior Member

Crappy delusional media, Idiotic self-agenda working stupid government and those that stand in the way of mankind....same enemy different sides of the atlantic....If they would leave the UK quietly (by the back door) then I would probably like them, until then its an occupied country and we have to do, what we have to do to protect Europe...its a pity that the people take the blame for the actions of their country(hiroshima,nagasaki), it's something that I have learnt from these forums and as Clustering Flux said you would be amazed that some US folks have the same uneasy feeling about the direction their country is rolling,
    I have been through all the bad points that I can think of but the root cause is media,corrupt government and bullshit, how do you fight bullshit..? well with a great big airfreshner but we can't do that because of the poxy ozone...damn these gov's must think ahead....

20. MacGyver1968 Fixin' Shit that Ain't Broke Valued Senior Member

Like Cosmic, I am also from the south, and take great offense to your generalized statement claiming EVERYONE is racist. While the KKK still exists, it a fringe organzation that a few radicals still belong to, that no one takes seriously anymore.

The country isn't falling apart...sure we've seen better financial times, and we've had better Presidents, but as Cosmic said, people still immigrate here by the thousands, and you really don't hear anyone talking about leaving.

This thread is blatant hate speech and should be locked.

21. clusteringflux Version 1. OH! Valued Senior Member

It's OK, bro.
    Draqon directly accussed me of being a KKKlansman last week.:shrug:

22. superstring01 Moderator

Yes. You hit it on the head. That's all we eat is hamburgers, rally at KKK celebrations all while the country is just falling to pieces. Sure.

~String

23. thecollage Registered Senior Member

I like hominy and hoppin' john.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.