Post your stream of consciousness!

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by visceral_instinct, Jul 25, 2008.

1. visceral_instinct Monkey see, monkey denigrate Valued Senior Member

I stole this idea from another forum, but meh. Just do what it says on the metaphorical tin, post whatever is going through your mind. Oh, and don't edit, just leave it flow.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. draqon Banned Banned

I hate this ******* with a baby, he forgot his USB drive and I was going to give it to him but he came back and told me, "Are you going to keep that?", what a ******.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. visceral_instinct Monkey see, monkey denigrate Valued Senior Member

shit im bored adn what is it with red bull you have one and you want some more just for that taste ya its lovely really sweet but that slightly 'morbid' taurine taste i could do without the caffeine though i like the calcium in my body the way it is o well live fast die young and lose your calcium hahaha ack my brothers annoying me i wish i had a tranquilizer gun or at least a volume control shutupshutup

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. draqon Banned Banned

who does visceral instinct think she is wishing too much on violence she should go convert and go serve the God in a monastery for girls and taurine is bad for the health when drinked in large amounts that ****** I would kick him if it wasnt for his baby, **** Americans one day....grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.....yeah life sux, so now I better go somewhere else because I had it with this darn place were everyone is an ***** but are playing a role of a nice lad.

8. Enmos Valued Senior Member

Hmm this is quite telling.. and interesting.

9. draqon Banned Banned

yeah Enmos is probably just hanging out with his kitties, how sad I feel for him that he does not see as making a baby of his own as a priority, if only he would grant the gift of life he was given to a new life as his baby, but he will never understand that, and probably will be hanging out with kitties forever, no women in sight...nada...how sad...and that dude by me is watching me what an ****....grrrrr...so yeah soon I am leaving this forsaken place, yay...darn I stink...even though I just washed myself...

10. Enmos Valued Senior Member

Draqon is projecting, how cute

11. draqon Banned Banned

whats with Enmoses one liners, he is def. hiding his innermost thoughts because he does not want others to see them...what a chicken...*image of a chicken*...oh how I miss my farm in Russia with all the chickens and my cousins looking after it...*inner tears*......

12. cosmictraveler Be kind to yourself always. Valued Senior Member

We have come such a long way in our ways of living that we sometimes forget about the things that are the most important to us all. We should reflect on our own lives and see what we have done in the past and where we might be going in our near future. Our communities where we live, our families that we live with as well as those who are nearby. Talking with others as well to see how they are getting along is another quality we seem to sometimes forget about. I try to say hello daily to my neighbors as well as people I meet in the street. Treating others with a smile sure doesn't hurt.

13. draqon Banned Banned

Cosmic sure does sounds holy and gooody but I got to not forget that he divorced his wife so he is not as goody as he claims he is...something went wrong and he couldnt fix it...yeaa....I stink...this computer next to me was shut off by someone on purpose so I cant use it, what a bunch of ****** grrrrrr. Yeah I better study or something, but I am so bored and lonely and all this preaching is doing me harm. I just want to go hide somewhere inside a burrow and sleep for like a year, why do people have such busy lifes? we should all just chill and take it easy, sleep forever and do nothing, that would be the best of the best...emoticon time nah I will use it later

14. draqon Banned Banned

at times I think...why not just go back to Russia and spit on all this **** around me, on all these Americans and just go back and who knows what I will be doing there, but at least I will feel happy...oh gush....*inner cry*

15. thecollage Registered Senior Member

I do this all the time and usually it ends up in the cesspool. One time I got banned. Fuck that, I keep my thoughts to myself anymore.

16. draqon Banned Banned

chicken

17. Varda The Bug Lady Valued Senior Member

headache

18. pharaohmoan The illusion is you, let go. Registered Senior Member

A toast....

to all the money I never had
    to all the girls I never slept with
    to all the oceans I never sailed
    to all the jobs I never had
    to all the journeys I never made
    to all the laughs i never had
    to all the tears I never shed
    to all the friends I never had
    to all the children I never bore
    to all the cars I never drove
    to all the words I never wrote
    to all the things I never said
    to all drinks I never drank
    to all the books I never read
    to all the games I never played
    to all the toys I never had
    to all punches I never threw
    to all the drugs I never took
    to all the sunsets I never saw
    to all the moments I missed

Cheers

19. draqon Banned Banned

wonders whether pharaphmoan actually repeats to himself "to all the"

Last edited: Jul 26, 2008
  20. Steve100 O͓͍̯̬̯̙͈̟̥̳̩͒̆̿ͬ̑̀̓̿͋ͬ ̙̳ͅ ̫̪̳͔O Valued Senior Member

Couldn't possibly do this.
    At the moment I'm listening to music, reading, and thinking about various things as well.
    Also sometimes my thoughts aren't verbalised in my head.

21. draqon Banned Banned

I am at war again...and I will not loose

22. Oli Heute der Enteteich... Registered Senior Member

So pharoahmoan is an anti-Andre Gide??

23. visceral_instinct Monkey see, monkey denigrate Valued Senior Member

argh im so sleepy well my fault thats what you get for staying up till 3am