Oil Exploration and Military Sonar killing Marine Mammals

Discussion in 'Earth Science' started by witnesstheday, Jul 21, 2008.

1. witnesstheday Registered Member

Whales, Seals and Dolphins are increasingly becoming victims of sonar equipment used by Oil Exploration missions and Military practise and r&d missions, and often the military denies that their actions could have hurt the dolphins etc.

I have not long enough membership to post links - so look em up on google and the bbc.

Dolphins beached as recently as June 2008 in the UK were blatantly killed as a result of sonar messing with their heads. The armies and oil companies deny it and some ar trying to do studies of how much we, the public, give a shit. I suggest a lot people get active about this. These evil men actually will just carry on butchering dolphins if they think there is no economic loss to them caused by upsetting too many people. Be upset! Dolphins, whales, seals and maybe other sea mammals are being horrifically slaughtered by so-called businessmen and so-called defence services. The karma to us all from this is pretty bad stuff.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Norsefire Salam Shalom Salom Registered Senior Member

And I care because....?

We're Humans, we own this planet. If other animals don't like it, they can leave.....oh wait, they can't, only we can do that:shrug:

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Absane Rocket Surgeon Valued Senior Member

Cry much?

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. witnesstheday Registered Member

We don't own this planet and if we mess it up we don't have anywhere else to live or any way to find anywhere else. Your attitude is the attitude of the class d total thicky, as blackadder would say, thicky thicky thicky buffoonboy, that's you.

Anyway. are there not any other people out there who care about this issue?

"We own this planet"! Hah! It's sad to see someone so arrogant and full of excrement, but I guess that's the way the world goes round.

The same people with disregard for marine wildlife gladly step on small nobodies with no money and no power (eg the person who replied to my post with that absurdly smallminded view).

Oh yeah? HOW? When did you last hear humans can live on other planets? Silly ignorant man.

I can't believe how shallow the immediate response is! You'd have thought on a science-related forum there'd be INTELLIGENT people rather than total utter buffoons!

8. Asguard Kiss my dark side Valued Senior Member

i agree with you but i dont see there is an ulternitive. the millatry isnt going to abandon there subs because it hurts the wildlife and nor are the US especially going to give up oil. its just another crime that humans deserve extinintion for.