"It's an Argument" "No it's not"

Discussion in 'Pseudoscience Archive' started by Mid12am, Jul 8, 1999.

1. Mid12am Registered Senior Member

Ok I was having a discussion with someone who will remain nameless since I don't want him to find me here cause well in a nutshell he is very annoying.

Anywho the Argument is this:

He said Basically : Faries, Trolls, other creatures who supposidly abducted people in the past were really Aliens discribed by a less advanced culture.

I said Basically : Aliens are really Faries and Trolls discribed by a culture that thinks it smarter than its predesisors.

He got really mad and wrote me a 2 screen E-mail.. Anywho.. I thought it was funny..
    (well 1 page of the Email was about a picture on my web site he didn't like but it was still funny..)

So I was just wondering if anyone had any thoughts on the subject that Farries could just be messing with our heads and pretending to be aliens..

------------------
    (Midnight@golden.net)
    (Ouch.my.head)
    (http://home.golden.net/~midnight/)

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Blacktubby Registered Senior Member

I do have a thought.

Perhaps faries do not exist, and nothing is messing with our heads except, perhaps, ourselves.

(At least that is what we want you to believe.)

Blacktubby

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. faerieshaman killer of terrorists Registered Senior Member

Well,theres a thought...No....Faeries and aliens are two seperate entities..as a witch i work with Faerie and still see abductions by aliens..they are a seperate biological entity whereas Faeries are ethereal beings and in there own Netherland or Faerie Realm..look at cultures...ireland has the Sidhe..Germany has Black Forest Sprites etc etc. Thats all im going to say about this
    Love and Light,
    Eric

------------------
    Eric Cooper

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Corp.Hudson Registered Senior Member

Amen Blacktubby.

Its time to stop inventing demons from without, and confront those within our own society.

(No offense to faerieshaman, I dont mean to belittle whatever belief system you might ascribe to)

8. synaesthesia Registered Senior Member

Corp. Hudson,

Just so you know, My new handle is Synaesthesia.. I used to post under the handle Blacktubby. I don't think it is even active anymore.