Have You Ever Wished For Mass Extinction

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by darksidZz, Jul 17, 2008.

1. darksidZz Valued Senior Member

A curious inquiry no doubt, but many of you have thought it at one time or another. Did you not ever wish for the whole of humanity to simply vanish in a single night leaving you the sole survivor? What sorts of things would you do, could you do? Without the human race to depend on would your world open up or close down?

I think it wouldn't be much different for me than now, I could post on message boards and never hear a reply, I'd talk to myself on them, I would think about how ugly this world is and how pretty it was.... but then you're not me.

So how about it, had this fantasy before of everyone simply being extinct!

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. draqon Banned Banned

No.

And furthermore those who had wished for something like that should be eliminated as a potential hazard to human civilization.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Repo Man Valued Senior Member

Every post by Pronatalist makes me wish the Earth would be struck by a large asteroid.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. cosmictraveler Be kind to yourself always. Valued Senior Member

When I sail away in my sailboat there's no one there but me so I feel alone whenever I do that. It is a very nice feeling to just get away from it all. But then I get hungry and thirsty and come back to reality and am thankful for others that are here helping out.

8. Killjoy Propelling The Farce!! Valued Senior Member

`
    It's pretty much the first thing I think of when I wake up every morning... ...although sometimes it doesn't occur until I find myself driving to work among the mental mendicants who have somehow managed to pass a road test.

Kill myself, of course.

Why should everybody else be let off the hook & not me ?

hee hee hee !

:mufc:

9. Steve100 O͓͍̯̬̯̙͈̟̥̳̩͒̆̿ͬ̑̀̓̿͋ͬ ̙̳ͅ ̫̪̳͔O Valued Senior Member

How would you manage to post on an internet forum?

What I would do is kill myself, it would be easy to get my hands on a shotgun if no one were about.

10. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

Every goddamned day.

11. Carcano Valued Senior Member

Renaissance...not revolution.