I need answers, relating to marijuana

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by Norsefire, Jul 16, 2008.

1. Norsefire Salam Shalom Salom Registered Senior Member

OK, not recently, but about a year and a half back I used, for the first time, marijuana. I then proceeded, over the course of weeks, to use it about three more times before finally stopping (out of my own free will, deciding it was not worth it).

Now, afterwards I began feeling odd. And my "conciousness", sort of, my awareness, just changed. It's really tough to explain.

I mean, I'm fully aware, I can do the same things as before and everything, but it all just feels different. It's tough to explain, it's just a different perception. Agh, I hope some of you know what I'm trying to say. I felt more "in place" before. It's just different.

So I was wondering, does anybody know what the hell it is and how to get rid of it?
    The reason I bring this up now is because recently I've been sort of transitioning between both perceptions or whatever you choose to call it, but only faintly. I'm still stuck in this "mode".

What the hell, people? Help!:shrug::bawl:

Now obviously I know you are probably not medical professionals, so I'm not asking for perscriptions, just insight or info as to what it is.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. ashura the Old Right Registered Senior Member

Unless your weed was laced with something freaky, I highly doubt what you're experiencing is because of marijuana. Maybe you're just imagining it? Your "conservative" mind trying to counteract your "immoral" use of marijuana with a physical sensation.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Cannon Registered Senior Member

So, let me explain it this way for you.

Marijuana isn't a bad thing, I know it may not be legal. You are experiencing a change in personality and moral judgment.

I had the same thing happen to me, one day I hadnt smoked for like two weeks and all of a sudden I just felt baked, really baked, in the middle of class. I didnt know what was going on. This is a natural high. If life doesnt seem as good as it once was, thats ok. Because as you grow, you learn things, and these may be things you couldn't even think of when you were younger. So now with marijuana, you experience things differently, when you come down it just doesnt feel the same.

So all I can say is don't use it habitually, but don't just not use it. It is now a social drug that more than 70% of Americans use or have used.

You cannot get red of the feeling totally but the regular use of it will put you to your old self. The non use of it will make you a different person, almost like scitzophrenia, sorry for the spelling, but it is similar to that without the major paranoia or anger problems. In some cases it could be a good thing

Try a few weeks without it still, if you don't feel like yourself light up one joint once every two to three days if your job and lifestyle permits.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Norsefire Salam Shalom Salom Registered Senior Member

No, seriously, I do need any information. Things just feel different, it's like it's a permanent high but without the distortions and with an ability to actively think and cooordinate.

8. Norsefire Salam Shalom Salom Registered Senior Member

I don't think you understood me. It isn't my views or personality that has changed, it's my entire awareness and feeling of awareness itself.

9. Cannon Registered Senior Member

Norsefire, my name is jacob. I will explain what you are experiencing. Have you run or exercised at all in the last three days? If so this could be the THC re-entering your system. It stores itself in your fat throughout the body.

Does the high feel good, if so, you are in a stage of perminant europhoria. This may be a good thing, it is for me. Quite enjoyable.

Lastly, your body and mind may now be able to operate with lower than low O2 lvl's. Put quite simply, THC Deprives the brain of O2. I can manage to do Calculus when I'm high. Speaking is easier, thinking is easier, I suffer from half thoughts, I think too much too fast too often, the marijuana just takes me down a notch so that I can atleast make it through one complete though before I move onto the next.

You may be experiencing the same.

10. Cannon Registered Senior Member

What did you learn, experience, feel, touch, see.

You may have become mentally and spiritually enlightend by some event recently.

11. Norsefire Salam Shalom Salom Registered Senior Member

Well, firstly, my sense of touch is different. When I'm running, for instance, and I begin to get hot and my hands sweat, it feels wierd, as if I'm experiencing it through a medium.

But it really isn't my senses that are the problem. I just feel different, as if I'm more in my mind than in reality. It feels like some cloud in my head.

12. kenworth dude...**** it,lets go bowling Registered Senior Member

hm.,i have exactly the same thing,dont think it is marijuana related though.,
    a doctor suggested this http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sleep_apnea to me but i havent had time to get myself checked out.

13. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

There is no reality but the mind. This is the sacrament doing it's job. It's the third eye opening.

14. John99 Banned Banned

It is probably just psychological. You are looking for changes, you expect changes but there really are no permanent changes after using it a few times. There is a mystique associated with illegal drugs but their effect are common across the board.

There is no question that marijuana changes peoples personalities but this come with using it more than just a few times. And marijuana is addictive, just not as addictive as other drugs.

15. Norsefire Salam Shalom Salom Registered Senior Member

Er, I don't quite think that's it. I didn't experience it until like last year, so if it was apnea, wouldn't I have had it my whole life? Besides, the article didn't talk about many psychological effects

Did you get this after using the same drug?

16. Norsefire Salam Shalom Salom Registered Senior Member

Guys, it's not psychological, it's a PHYSICAL FEELING, being concious and aware just feels different.

Also please leave your lectures and philosophy out of this. Not that I don't appreciate it, but it's not what I asked for.

17. ashura the Old Right Registered Senior Member

...you are aware that psychological problems can produce what seems to be physical sensations, right?

18. clusteringflux Version 1. OH! Valued Senior Member

You asked for help and they're doing their best.

You say it's physical?
    Next time you have this "feeling" take some notes. Try and notice if you have any magnetic sensations between your hands or pushing your body side to side.
    Report back with whatever you write down in a week or so.

19. Norsefire Salam Shalom Salom Registered Senior Member

Well, what the hell is it?

If it helps, at certain times the feeling in my head and hands seems to change, like, I feel numb

20. John99 Banned Banned

That is not a physical feeling but a psychological perception.

21. Norsefire Salam Shalom Salom Registered Senior Member

Yes I do appreciate it I just dont want people coming in and making it random. But yea thanks

Magnetic? Sorta, my hands sometimes feel numb with energy eminating from them, Idk really how to describe it

And when I'm focused on something, it seems to just become the only thing, and there's that same feeling, such as TV or my PC, it's the one thing of my attention, everything else is effectively blocked out SOMETIMES

22. Norsefire Salam Shalom Salom Registered Senior Member

Well what are your thoughts? What is it, do you think? Anybody else who has used the drug feel the same?

23. Stryder Keeper of "good" ideas. Valued Senior Member

Marijuana can cause a number of psychiatric problems, most pot smokers would deny this though because they are too blind from being caught up in it's spirally path. Those problems usually only occur through High usage over prolonged periods, at least that's the case for people healthy prior to use, some people might actually be more prone genetically to problems.

I'm not saying you've now got something you'll never rid yourself of, in fact Marijuana can take weeks to detox from your body and it can take many months for a persons perception to return to what was originally normal.

The problem with any artificially stimulant is that prolonged use messes with the bodies natural equilibrium, so you can actually induce the body to start creating chemicals at higher concentrations than it normally was and this can be a problem as it can cause toxicity.

What I'd suggest you do is steer clear of it, this doesn't just mean from smoking it, I mean don't eat any and don't hang about people that are smoking it (Secondary smoke can be a problem). Obviously if you are experience problems when running currently, don't run, instead go for walks, enjoy the scenery and obviously the fresh air. Definitely eat more fruit and vegetables (They help detoxing.)

If you feel your head is clouded then you need to find something to focus on, either something where you interact with people or something that requires an indepth amount of concentration (like a hobby even a job).