The truth: certain people really ARE superior

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by Norsefire, Jul 16, 2008.

1. Norsefire Salam Shalom Salom Registered Senior Member

I mean, it's just true. I don't see why people are against these kinds of notions, but they are reality. As much as I do pity and wish well to, say, mentally disabled peoples, and I certainly feel for them and say "God Bless" to them, and I would never mock or make fun of, the average person IS superior. Biologically.

That's just fact. Certain people are biologically better. Certain people have purer blood than others.

It's true, isn't it?

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Vkothii Banned Banned

What does "purer" mean, in terms of blood? You mean it isn't as impure (but wtf does that mean) as some other kinds, and you don't literally mean the stuff they keep frozen in bags in hospitals, right?

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Norsefire Salam Shalom Salom Registered Senior Member

I mean, some people are pure blood such as myself and others are, to use a fictional term, mudbloods. That is the truth, how can you deny it?

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. goose Registered Senior Member

when i read the first post i had a feeling harry potter was going to come into play... and mudbloods proves it
    Are you saying that a pure race, like what hitler was trying to make, is whats better?

8. Norsefire Salam Shalom Salom Registered Senior Member

Not "better", simply biologically superior. Better is subjective, one could fine a mudblood better, but technically, purebloods are.

Also the only reason I used Harry Potter terminology was because it was available and would convey my point.

9. ashura the Old Right Registered Senior Member

Biologically superior in what sense? And blood really isn't I'd focus on if I were trying to make this argument, genes would be.

10. Norsefire Salam Shalom Salom Registered Senior Member

In that they are "more" Human, or simply superior in intellect and physical agility and strength.

11. goose Registered Senior Member

i wasnt making fun of you for using harry potter, i like the books... just thought it was funny

But this does kind of sound more like what hitler thought

12. Norsefire Salam Shalom Salom Registered Senior Member

So? That's what I'm saying, what if he was right?

I admit, while I do agree with him that there are certain people who are superior, I DO NOT *REPEAT* DO NOT BELIEVE that those who are "inferior" deserve to be treated any less better.

I do agree with social equality, I am simply saying that biologically, I think there really ARE superior people, such as *ahem* myself, to some others. And some of you are also perhaps on my line.

13. goose Registered Senior Member

Thats your key thought

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

personally, i dont know if im pure or not, i was adopted because my other family was very very poor and couldnt afford to keep me around, they had 2 kids already

14. Simon Anders Valued Senior Member

What gives you the idea that having come from one regional/ethnological group makes you superior?
    Do you have any research that backs up this notion?
    Oh, yes. You are essentially racist. Or some other similar ____ist. I suppose you might say that all races are equal but all mixes are not as good. So technically this might not qualify as racist. But it is very offensive and ______ist in its own right.

15. Norsefire Salam Shalom Salom Registered Senior Member

As I said, socially, I am not against anyone. Only biologically, mixed peoples are inadequate compared to purer people.

I do not wish to sound arrogant, but I am pure AND a Semite to boot, therefore I am, perhaps, at the heighest of the ethnic tree.

It's pure biology, not morality or anything else.

16. pjdude1219 The biscuit has risen Valued Senior Member

actually if dogs are any indication its better to be a mut

17. chris4355 Registered Senior Member

people are better at different things

sure some people are fast learners and can be better than you at a bunch of things, but if you know that person well enough, no matter how perfect he may seem eventually flaws will begin appearing.

18. ashura the Old Right Registered Senior Member

Heh, you were doing sort of fine until you got to this post. What exactly is it about being a semite that makes you superior? Are you faster than most people? Stronger? Smarter? Or just louder?

And like pjdude said, being a mutt would be better. Genetic diversity increases the chances for survival.

19. Simon Anders Valued Senior Member

Good adding the 'Semite' part makes it easy to class you as a racist.

But again. What proof do you have that those pure in race are better or more adequate.

You should also get some DNA testing done on yourself. You might be surprised to find yourself having some impurities in there.

But the main thing here is: back up this notion. A superior being like yourself should be able to produce some evidence that we mud people can pore over in awe.

20. Simon Anders Valued Senior Member

Not really. He was saying those with diverse ethnicity are inferior. I'll admit the semite bit made it easier to categorize him, but he was already a bigot in this thread before he made himself fit nicely in the racist category.

21. ashura the Old Right Registered Senior Member

I took his initial talk as being a proponent of genetic superiority, with him saying blood instead of genes out of ignorance or confusion. Were we to treat humans like dogs, I'm sure that sort of idea could be proven true, which is why I gave him credit till the last post.

I should stop assuming these sort of things. :/

22. Simon Anders Valued Senior Member

'Purer blood' and 'superiority' should set off warning bells. But then you are an optimist and the world needs these. You must have good genes.

23. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

So, what you're saying is that a non-disabled person is "superior" to a disabled one. Superior because they are able to do things the disabled person cannot? If that's what you're saying, you're not saying anything very interesting.

On the other hand, it sounds like you're saying that a non-disabled person is somehow "better" in a moral sense than a disabled one, in which case you're off with the fairies.

There are only a limited number of blood types. Nobody's blood is purer than anybody else's.

What makes you "pure blood"? How do you purify your blood?

"More human" is a bizarre concept. It's like some people are more pregnant than others.

What's a mixed person? You sound pretty mixed up yourself.