vibrators...?

Discussion in 'Pseudoscience Archive' started by Ilkka, Jun 27, 1999.

1. Ilkka Registered Member

I've read somewhere that alien craft and aliens themselves can somehow alter their "vibrating levels". I'm really not sure of this, but I'd assume that it's based on accelerating the speed of electrons circulating the atom.

I've also read that most of highly advanced alien species also live in higher vibrating levels invicible to us. The levels increase with the spiritual development.
    Yeah right...?

I'd be happy if you could give some wise opinions to a kid interested in this stuff?

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Boris Senior Member Registered Senior Member

Well, you certainly could have come up with a better name for this thread! LOL

All the 'vibration' stuff is pure psychic talk; it has nothing to do with electrons, physics, or hard science of any kind. Pseudoscience would be a more likely classification...

------------------
    I am; therefore I think.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. H-kon Registered Senior Member

LOL.. uhm..

Good that the admin didnt change his domain from .com to .xxx

About the actual topic.. For me, this is way out of my league, so i hope that other, more enlightened guys answer this for you

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

------------------
    Just waiting for my peabrain to boot into English :\

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. faerieshaman killer of terrorists Registered Senior Member

Bringing this back up......vibrating levels simply refers to other realms or dimensions only accessed through altering the mind or achieving a level of consciousness ie..spiritually ....not through religion but a spiritual level. An intuitive can feel this presence without being on that level. To break it down further i would have to dwell on it as its a hard aspect to explain.
    Dream Travel is another aspect of this but now your delving into the psychic arts, which is another of the witches talents. As for feeling this transformation many who are in tune ..some abductees i know my wife included will also hear a pitch variation which hurts the ears much like a dog whistle when there is an alien presence which is one indicatoin of there arrival but they dont always use this approach.

------------------
    Eric Cooper