Attack of the Photoshopped Missiles

Discussion in 'Computer Science & Culture' started by OilIsMastery, Jul 11, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OilIsMastery Banned Banned

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Dr Mabuse Percipient Thaumaturgist Registered Senior Member

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. cosmictraveler Be kind to yourself always. Valued Senior Member

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Dr Mabuse Percipient Thaumaturgist Registered Senior Member

8. Blue_UK Drifting Mind Valued Senior Member

9. s0meguy Worship me or suffer eternally Valued Senior Member

rofl

seriously, what a joke.

10. Blue_UK Drifting Mind Valued Senior Member

you should have 'shopped a panicking Iranian in the foreground!

11. kmguru Staff Member

There was one dud that they photoshoped it taking off....

12. OilIsMastery Banned Banned

Funny stuff.

13. draqon Banned Banned

what if the missiles are actually many...but US media by order of pentagon only showed one of the missiles...than photoshopped it themselves to make Iranians look like fools?

14. draqon Banned Banned

and now you are all falling for it...as a nice nifty joke...to make Iran look like junk.

15. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Saddam did not fire a single missile but the US crapped its pants. Its irrelevant whether Iran fired any missiles or not. Americans are fearful creatures.

16. draqon Banned Banned

if US did crap its pants, US would not be there in Iraq taking over Saddam's country and killing him as well.

17. draqon Banned Banned

Attack of the pentagons' photoshopped missiles: rejoice the example of control of American sheep via CNN

18. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Thats how they crapped their pants. That shit is going to stick for a long time to come.

19. draqon Banned Banned

the toilet is built there thou...

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Especially with the ginormic billion dollar Baghdad US base...

20. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Yeah, lots of white elephants to soak up the economy. :shrug:

21. Stryder Keeper of "good" ideas. Valued Senior Member

Tbh SAM I think the overall concern is that most of the world went through a cold war period where they played strategic games. It was called a cold war because nobody ever fired because of the fear of repercussions or the understanding of what it would do to the world in the long run (Which would effect them, their families and their descendants)

The "paranoia" you talk of is the concern that people that seem to be quite happy to blow themselves up in the name of religion, just happen to live around that area and are perhaps supported by such countries that deem the west as evil. (I know you can reel off a great number of western atrocities, but it's not like the countries you rally behind are clean of any crimes either)

I guess you can say we don't want to see what was a cold war, escalate into a "the destruction of the world" through retaliations just because some religious nut job decides that there god's got a place for them in another world making them expendable in this one. I mean talk about Spoilt Brat Syndrome, it's the "If I break this car, daddy will just buy me another!".

I tell you now most Daddies would just say "fix it your damn self!"

As for the photoshopping.... The tabloids are in fact responsible, after they make a report and take a picture. I wouldn't suggest it's the only time non-factual images have been shown, especially from countries that want to generate some sort of statement.

22. OilIsMastery Banned Banned

ROFLMAO. Where the hell do you come up with this stuff S.A.M.? Mohammed Al Sahhaf couldn't come up with your lines on a good day.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.