Stampy wants a snack.. yummy kiddy in pushchair 'to go' please..

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by Bells, Jul 10, 2008.

1. Bells Staff Member

A thoroughly discomforting thought for any parent. Seeing your two year old being taken by a large pachyderm. Although, I don't think this woman (I think she is part of the management at the park) quite understood what kind of message she was sending out when she tried to talk down this incident:

:bugeye:

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Elephants are vegetarians.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Asguard Kiss my dark side Valued Senior Member

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Bells Staff Member

I don't think the child knew that. Probably escaped the mother's mind as well when she saw 'Rambo' pick up her kid's stroller and lift it in the air.

But I think Ms Enoch could have put it better than saying 'Rambo' "liked children" and was probably looking in the stroller to see if it contained anything to eat.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

8. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Elephants are very curious. And they like children [not as a snack]. I assume this elephant was used to being made a fuss of and was trying to get some attention. Must have thought the whole thing was a great gag.

FYI, the best way to get something from an elephant is to give something to it. Instead of playing dog and bone, just hand the elephant a bunch of bananas or something and it will put the kid down.

9. Kadark Banned Banned

When I read the dubious title of this thread, the sole thought that popped into my mind was "what the fuck?" Anyway, it seems to me that Rambo is undoubtedly a bitch; is there any other explanation as to why he relinquished a perfectly filling meal due to some female human's screaming and whatnot? Well, I suppose it's because elephants have pussy-soft, non-threatening teeth only suitable for grass and other easy meals. I'd say that kid was never really in any formidable danger.

Kadark the Astute

10. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Pretty much, also the elephant was probably bored, in Mumbai they wouldn't look twice at a kid in a pram

11. Kadark Banned Banned