More about Aliens Moving Among Us...

Discussion in 'Pseudoscience Archive' started by Don Bosco, Jun 5, 1999.

1. Don Bosco Guest

> ABOUT THE NEW PHOTOGRAHIC STUDIES AT ORB SITE:

http://www.orbsite.com

Orb Site has brought humanity the first widespread pictures of Aliens from another world, observing humanity unseen, using the Orb Portal technology. This advanced scientific phenomenon, has proven to allow these Aliens to roam far and wide on earth without being observed.

They could even be in our homes watching us right now! In fact, you will find pictures on http://www.orbsite.com from people's homes, that show that these Aliens do like to watch us as work, at play, at home, night and day...

*** A Message from Bryan Williams/ Sargel18

I would like to thank the many letters from everyone requesting more evidence from the Wanaque Vortex. So, here are a few PICS from level two which I call, "Orbs in Motion." What happens a lot at the vortex is the "orbs" will hide just out of our sight and watch our movements. every now and then we catch one by surprise and for a lack of a better word, scare it into motion. When this happens the Orb takes off at an incredible speed and the motion is caught on film. Now remember the duration of the motion is the duration of a camera flash.

I'm not sure yet why the orbs take off when we come physically close. One guess is that some people have experienced an electrical charge when coming close to these orbs. So here are some new level two PICS and remember we are just beginning!

-- Bryan Williams/Sargel18

See the pictures at http://www.orbsite.com ...

With thousands of new photographic studies and videos to follow!!

TEAM ORB

====

Post your comments on this thread, but visit
    TEAM ORB at the Orb Site !!

http://www.orbsite.com

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. I went with my husband to the NJ Vortex area
    and we obtained pictures from a Computer Company exec who was there taking pix.

They were amazing. Then, he took a picture of our car: there were orbs watching us from above it!!!

I was shocked. They really are here!!

Bryan Williams says the "Angels" are returning in a few days to weeks! These are unusual Orbs that resemble Angels in biblical philosophy!

Without getting pedantic, everyone better get over to http://www.orbsite.com and find out what's going on, then correspond your support to these people.

Team Orb may be ringing in the new Millenium with a whole new order for us here on Earth!!

Don't be set off by the skeptics, who take cheap shots. This is REALLY REAL, and you can verify it for yourselves.

The TEAM is going to be holding seminars for people who want to meet and see the orbs for themselves and engage in their own study, in NJ and NY, USA.

Don't miss it. I have a feeling anyone who does, could be too late, if you get my meaning! Its coming!

J

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Flash Guest

[This message has been edited by Flash (edited June 05, 1999).]

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Lori Guest

Flash,

Don't be cynical. *S*

------------------
    God loves you and so do I!

8. Flash Guest

Lori,
    LMAO
    awwwwwww but I wasn't.. look again...
    didn't say a word *S*

9. Skepticus Guest

"Team Orb"?

Is there a Nike or Reebok endorsement in there somewhere?

I can't wait for the next wave of commercials to hit the airwaves:

"Nike is proud to be the official shoe of the Orbs."

Joanne, I hate to sound like the "quintessential skeptic" who would take "cheap shots", but honestly, what other information, separate from the Orb website have you found which confirms your conclusion that the "orbs are coming" or that orbs were riding with you in your car?

You say that Team ORb is going to hold sessions for people to meet/see the orbs for themselves, but why do you not mention your ability to see them for yourself when you went to NJ? Is it only possible to see them with a camera, and why is this so?

I think there are many other questions that deserve discussion before we start campaigning for a "National Orb Day"

10. Lori Guest

ROFLMAO!!!!! Oh, man, I needed a little giggle. Thanks!

------------------
    God loves you and so do I!

[This message has been edited by Lori (edited June 07, 1999).]

11. faerieshaman killer of terrorists Registered Senior Member

I know this is an old post but for those interested ive been reading about wanaque reservoir for quite some time on fiolers files. If interested go to www.mufon.com to the news and you can email subscribe to filers updates once a week,wanaque is always on there. And thanks for the web link i didnt realize they had a site. That is one hot spot iam interested in as there is constant activity there. Love and Light

------------------
    Eric Cooper