New Religious Philosophy

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by Balerion, Jun 30, 2008.

1. Balerion Banned Banned

Hey everybody! I just got back from Ronan and Vkothii's weekend philosophy seminar, and I just wanted to share with you guys and gals some of the awesome things I've learned!

For starters, I think we can all agree on the fact that we are conscious, yes? Good. Because as it was told to me, consciousness is self-evident, and thereby the truth is self-evident. But before you get to the truth, you must perceptions.

From there, time, space, feelings, milk...all of these things come streaming through your perceptions, and that's when you snap your fingers and say, "That's IT! I'm conscious!"

But that's not all, boys and girls! As soon as you start wandering down this path of truth, you will discover so many new truths along the way! Like how the mind is really butter, and how space is pink! All because perceptions! Can you believe it? Neither can she!

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Time flows through clocks, into the brain through perceptions, and then AND ONLY THEN does time become real. Let's not pretend there's no goat in this room, let's face brass tacks and get right down to the nitty business! God is in you! He's inside you! He's outside of you, too! He's a lightbulb! He's pants! He's green. He's she's.

BELLY! That is all.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Enmos Valued Senior Member

Hmm I don't think I agree with much in this post, but then you probably weren't being serious

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Balerion Banned Banned

I obviously wasn't being serious.

Tough crowd, this forum!

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Myles Registered Senior Member

Well, I'm being deadly serious when I tell you I know a man who was Hitler's toothbrush.

8. Enmos Valued Senior Member

I know.. lol (on both accounts)