Alien motives

Discussion in 'Pseudoscience Archive' started by Arnold, May 30, 1999.

1. Arnold Guest

I am inclined to believe that UFO aliens are the angels of God. If they are angels, then the Bible shows you what their motives are. Angels act as God's hands to do His will. They may have cloned Eve from Adam's rib and did some genetic manipulation to make her a female. If they are angels, then the second coming of Jesus Christ will be a UFO invasion, since He said he would return with His angels. They will abduct sinners and throw them in hell, and abduct saints and take them to heaven. Ask Jesus to save your soul and repent before this happens...or you'll be sorry. THINK ABOUT IT!!!!

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Lori Guest

Whoa is me....I just can't seem to catch a break, can I? LOL! I think that you're on the right path, but no cigar yet. Why do you assume that these aliens are the GOOD angels? What do you think the fallen ones are up to?

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Flash Guest

good god not again!!!!! *sigh*
    give it up arnold... you won't win this one..
    an alien would have to visit Lori in
    order for her to be proved wrong... Ha!
    but our luck it would be a bad alien..then
    she would just come back and sayyyy..
    seeeeeee told ya!
    aaaaaaagggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhh

just an fyi arnold.. aliens are not angels at all.. why is it so hard to take something for face value???????? and no, they are
    not demons either!!!!!!!
    AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[This message has been edited by Flash (edited May 31, 1999).]

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Lori Guest

Flash, LMAO! You crack me up! You're right, in that they would just have to come down and slap me right across the face! But you know what I would tell them...that's why they won't come. Actually, they're not allowed in my house. My Father says I'm not allowed to play with them!

[This message has been edited by Lori (edited June 01, 1999).]

8. Flash Guest

Lori,
    *shaking head-cause I do not know what else
    to do*

Ok, I am going to guess that your Father..
    is in reference to your heavenly father...
    I have yet to see where he says to not
    play with aliens... ok, I am going to laugh..
    Flash will not get frustrated..so here goes..
    ha ha ha *S*
    P.S.
    you may not allow them in your house..but
    that will not stop them from coming...and
    you know it..think of the others who believes
    in god that you have read about..for instance.. K. Wilson... unless god only
    acts on certain prayers from certain people?

Lori.. I have figured what the demons are up
    to.. its like this.. their main goal is to
    get you to believe that they are aliens...all
    this to drive you crazy as to figure out the
    aliens agenda..ect... all the while missing
    out on the rest of the story LMAO *S*
    ok..was only a joke..

[This message has been edited by Flash (edited June 01, 1999).]

9. faerieshaman killer of terrorists Registered Senior Member

ok ok ok i know this posting is very old but i havent been online in quite some time and im catching up today.....So.....what ever happened to Lori and Flash are you 2 still around? As for aliens being religious beings...not even there a seperate biological entity and this argument will never end. In religions eyes anything unexplained is evil...thus aliens are demons. Come on lets sepaerate religion from ufo/alien agenda there 2 seperate fields although some will argue ufologists are a religion.....Tell that to an abductee or the individual who had a close encounter. Too many people need cold hard evidence and science, use the same belief you have in your god you cant see your god but you believe in him dont you? whats the diff in an alien or ufo? ive seen ufo's ive met aliens....its made up in my mind as most of you know me.....and know our story. All im saying is trust your 6th sense in most cases it will be true. To all have a great day and dont be surprised to see more old postings popping back up lol. Love and light,
    Eric and Michelle

------------------
    Eric Cooper