What do you think?

Discussion in 'Chemistry' started by Reiku, Jun 15, 2008.

1. Reiku Banned Banned

The only Chemistry i know of is quantum chemistry, (note also i have only JUST started my chemistry course at college), something struck me just now.

Ever heard of ''Sonoluminescence'' - it is when sound waves excite the chemistry of water to emit photons...

... following this known science of fact, may it be so strange to accept that ''talking'' to your plants do in fact accelerate growth?

A plant itself contains (AT LEAST) 88% to 97% of hydrogen. Sounds waves passing through their corporeal structure would excite the energy contained within it's organic foundation.

Might this excitation cause a plant to grow faster?

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

:shrug:

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. draqon Banned Banned

well what you are saying here is that photons get pass the leaf into the water molecule and still can excite the molecules and emit photons?

I don't think so.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Reiku Banned Banned

Not quite... what i am proposing is that sound excites it's inner structure so that it uses even more energy.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Reiku Banned Banned

Inner structure, as in quantum and atomic behaviour...

8. draqon Banned Banned

nahhh

9. Reiku Banned Banned

I began an experiment a few years back, where i removed the glass outer shell of a plasma ball, and placed a metal container... i believe it was a cig-container, with soil and a seed, on top of the plasmatic conductor.

The results showed that the excitation of energy passing through the tin, into the soil, and then into the seed itself, germinated faster than those which where planted in normal situations.