Evil females

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by NenarTronian, Jun 12, 2002.

1. NenarTronian Teenaged Transhumanist Registered Senior Member

My buddy's got a girlfriend. Well, he has for thelast few months, and it used to be bearable, but now it sucks. Now he never has timeto hang out with me, and he never wants to smoke some with me, but he does with her. And earlier in the year we planned to do magic mushrooms together this summer and now his gf says no...

Anyway, we hardly hangout now and, females suck! (When they get with yer buddies)

Anybody else have this happen to them? I hope it doesnt last, i'm friends with the car and all but, blah, it sucks.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. *stRgrL* Kicks ass Valued Senior Member

No. But I have had friends who got a BOYFRIEND, and quit smoking and hanging out with me!

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Could it be.... Evil MEN???!??!?!?! :bugeye:

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. NenarTronian Teenaged Transhumanist Registered Senior Member

Maybe 'evil significant others of our buddies' ? It really bugs me that he never can/wants to hang out anymore though. Ah well.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. *stRgrL* Kicks ass Valued Senior Member

Oh, dont take it personal. Their just getting lots of booty right now and dont have time to do anything else.

Also, if you got a hot new chick for a girlfriend, please tell me that you WOULDNT hang out with your friends as much. :bugeye:

8. NenarTronian Teenaged Transhumanist Registered Senior Member

well hey i didnt say she was hot! She's not really, but I see your point - still pissesmeoff though!

9. wet1 Wanderer Registered Senior Member

NenarTronian,

I don't want to hurt your feelings here but I do have a question. Is it that your friend has no time for you or is it that you do not wish to give up your friend's time? Are you guilty of being jealous or possessive?

Why I ask is simple. If your interest is in your friendship with your friend, then you always wish the best for your friend. No matter where it takes the both of you. I have friends that I have made during my life, that I have not seen in a long time. Their lives and mine have taken different turns. I will always wish them the best in life. Any time I see one of them, they are still friends. They always will be. Even if it is years between the meetings.

When you reach the time of life that you have a family, your friends will come second to your family. You support your family first. It is a process, a bonding with what is yours. You too, will go through this at sometime in your life. Try to understand that your friend is at that point in life where he is growing into what he could be. So are you...

10. NenarTronian Teenaged Transhumanist Registered Senior Member

I see what you mean. I'm guilty of both I think. Maybe I shouldnt let it bother me, like ya said wet1. Hey, he's the one with the gf right?

11. Fukushi -meta consciousness- Registered Senior Member

I did go through that,...and all my friends left me alone,...they never came to see us,...and then when she left me: I was without friends, they had not even began to understand this,...boy, I was way ahead then,...but now: I'm still alone,..no girl in my life, no relation,...and all my friends have a life, with a wife, familly, children,...and now they don't even want to see me,...as they are 'to buzzy'

Take it from me man: there is no such thing as friends,...just accuintences

12. wet1 Wanderer Registered Senior Member

No, no, no! There are friends for life.

I've seen it happen with me, my friend and several others. I had met the man I married way back in 1981 and still saw my friends on a regular base. We went out together and it was even so bad that the two of us ( friend and I ) stayed in Utrecht for the night because of the trains going to our living town, at midnight and we wanted to dance the night away. Accompanied by some good Marijuana and sometimes a little Coke to sniff.

Male friends we have in Utrecht and they went with us to the dance floor till deep in the night. Then we catched the early morning train home and life was good.

Of course I wanted to be with my man too. Never stopped seeing my friends too, though. They were to precious to just let go. And till today I've still the same friends. The friends I have in Utrecht I can call or visit and go on where we left the time before. One of my female friends I haven't seen in years now, because she took off with a man who thought she was a posession and took her with him to another town. The other one, real good friend I am in still in contact with. She's the best friend I have and she also has had her men. One way or another we never lost contact and I am very glad it is so.

She is a very close friend for more then 22 years now and we've lived through a lot of joy and hurt together and always were there if one of us needed the other. This is still so, till today....

Others I know for a long time, I can contact and just go on where we left the time before. It's good to know there are people out there who care.

And it is a two way street. Being there if one of them needs you. Even if it's just to have a talk. It's good to have friends.

And if love comes into their lifes and they are occupied with that for the time being...well, there will be a time again this first falling in love will change into love (or not and they break up) and they can find the time again to be with their other friends too, in stead of being alone with the one they love. I think it's good to be there, always, when a friend needs you. No matter what. It's life you know...real friends you never loose...

13. *stRgrL* Kicks ass Valued Senior Member

Ya I agree with Banshee. After I got married, I still hang out with my friends on a regular basis. I couldnt LIVE without my 3 best friends and all of their emotional support.

Take care

14. Avatar smoking revolver Valued Senior Member

women are evil

serious.
    there's tht one bitch my friend is dating with. ok I can undersand- it's his time, his choice of how to use it. But the problem is tht he has become a relal asshole. We all think like tht (humm- I mean we are 5 friends in tht group). He's become apathetic,dull, boring, doesn't hang out with anybody any more. Tht bitch changed his way of thinking even (he likes N'Sync now

). Quess we're 4now

, till someone kills her >

15. wet1 Wanderer Registered Senior Member

Doesn't your friend himself let it happen to him then? He is not forced to act the way he does. Guess he is very in love and then the sentence: Love makes blind...can be true...for the time being. There comes a time he wakes up again and see his relationship in another perspective.

Then his relationship will stabilize (or not) and he will view his life in a more objective way again.

Good luck and stay friends with the friend who's for now a little busy exploring Love...

16. Lesion42 Deranged Hermit Registered Senior Member

Ah well, at least maybe having no one to do drugs with you will help you grow out of such a childish and self-destructive pastime.

Maybe you should get a girlfriend too. I sure could use one, and I don't have any problems to speak of.

17. LIGHTBEING Registered Senior Member

Ever see that Movie "Saving Silverman"?

18. temporary_illusion Goatgirl Registered Senior Member

I feel for you!!

I went through the same thing about 2 years ago. One of my good friends started dating a complete and utter..yes..
    Anway, to heap insult on insult, she had been bullying me for about 3 years..
    But back to the point..we tried to keep things going..but whenever he did come over to parties with just our group or whatever, his mind was elsewhere. We almost gave up on him eventually..but we just let things cool down..As we thought she was trying to keep him away from us
    Anyway, what we didn't consider in this was our mate. We adored him so much we didn't realise how he could have such a low self esteem, which was one of the reasons I think..that he became besotted with her.

Anyway, 2 years down the track, they have just broken up, and now we all want them to get back together..
    Hrmmmm..

My advice to you is don't let it phase you. Once they get over the whole lovey-dovey thing, he'll realise there is more to life than her.
    But maybe in the meantime you could sit down and have a chat and share ur feelings?
    I don't know..
    Stay cool

19. Cactus Jack Death Knight of Northrend Registered Senior Member

I had something similiar happen except it was my two best friends went out, sure they wanted to hang out with me still but really them together and I just made me kinda invisibile so I didn't really enjoy that - but I realized that they were in a relationship, etc. And besides it gave me oppurtunities to hang out with new people and one of these new friends would end up to be my now best friend and like the love of my life

But anyway yeah it basicaly is gonna suck, just plan out times to hang with him and make it cool. Eventually they'll break up and you'll be as tight as ever. But yeah I feel friendship usualy gets the shaft when a relationship enters the mix, but then again you're not gonna say no to hanging out with a hot woman/or man that is in a relationship with you, just kinda stupid. Besides you know the friends will be there for you period, but the relationship is only gonna last so long.

20. Seeker01 Guest

21. wet1 Wanderer Registered Senior Member

Have a little faith in your friends and your friendship. When the red hot love cools a bit, then comes time for friends. Till then, all they need is each other. Be happy that your friend has found someone that they need. Likewise, when the time comes he should be just as happy for you.

Something else. Your truest friends will never number more than the fingers of one hand. The rest will be aquaintances. The difference is you will not miss your aquaintances as they move in and out of your life. Your true friends are like part of your life and will leave a hole should something happen to one of them.