Totally Gay News...

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by superstring01, Jun 12, 2008.

1. superstring01 Moderator

ALSO:

"Gays Too Prescioius To Risk In Combat"

~String

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Prince_James Plutarch (Mickey's Dog) Registered Senior Member

THis is HILARIOUS.

What is this from? The Onion?

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. superstring01 Moderator

Yep.

~String

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. draqon Banned Banned

They should send all the gay people to Iraq...that way we will not have any more drama queens. IT is an amazing solution.

8. superstring01 Moderator

Well, if it makes you feel any better, Draq, we'd miss you if you had to go. So, perhaps in your case the ban serves some good.

~String

9. draqon Banned Banned

I am not gay to go. All gay should go and be used to test the mines.

10. superstring01 Moderator

Right, because you're such a prime specimen of a human. You post your penis and emotional issues online. We should all be humbled before your juvenile attitudes, blindness to tyrants and demonstrated ignorance on any issue requiring proof.

I love watching you make a total ass out of yourself. The best thing is you think that you've convinced others when in actuality you're the biggest punchline on this board.

What next princess, constipation?

~String

11. draqon Banned Banned

String you got to understand by now that in real life I am nothing at all what I talk or say I wish here...in life I am dust, I hate no one, I love no one.

My hate in words...has no roots in real life whatsoever, I say it because I am bored, because my life has long since come to a standstill.

12. superstring01 Moderator

Bitter water springs forth from a tainted fountain.

You're full of shit, Draq.

You're a blatantly ignorant troglodyte who has no concept of how to evaluate actions and their equal consequences. If you have any trouble -- here or in real life -- I suspect that it emanates from the same source as the vitriol you post on this forum.

~String

13. draqon Banned Banned

Perhaps I am, but you are not a judge to me.

14. superstring01 Moderator

What a simplistic defense. We are all the judge of each other, no mater how limited the contact and thus far you're three most overriding characteristics here are: ignorance, impertinence and deception. You intentionally flame your fellow members on topics that you know nothing about. Character does not turn on and off like a switch, Draq, and I'm waiting for you to demonstrate a modicum of that trait. Whatever you are on this website is a reflection of what you are in the real world. We may see more of it (or less), but whatever it is, it still comes from you. You're sins are yours. Resolve that, and I suspect that your "life at a standstill" issues will be resolved. Claim them and brag about them, and they're yours 'till you die, with nothing more memorable then the negative emotions you created.

Good luck with that.

~String

15. draqon Banned Banned

thanks

16. lucifers angel same shit, differant day!! Registered Senior Member

everyone should fight for they're country, regardless if your straight, bi, homosexual, ANYONE!!

homosexuals was fairness and equal rights then send them to fight! all's fair in love and war!!

17. Syzygys As a mother, I am telling you Valued Senior Member

I like the expression of "gay to go" although have trouble understanding the meaning!

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

18. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

Anyone see the Onion movie? It's pretty hilarious.

19. superstring01 Moderator

I wanna see it SOOOOOOOOO bad!

Thanks for the reminder.

~String

20. USS Exeter unamerican american Registered Senior Member

I have to get that movie some time.

Anyone own Our Dumb World?

21. Bells Staff Member

Hilarious.

That should be printed on t-shirts for amusement value.

Troll.

You should cut back on the baby food. It is becoming painfully obvious that it is stunting your mental development, resulting in you being a bigger moronic asshat.

His brain? Yes. His bowels? Most probably not. My kids always had the runs whenever we tried to feed them baby food.

22. Bells Staff Member

Drive through.

23. superstring01 Moderator

Ever been to San Francisco, Rehoboth Beach, West Hollywood or Key West? There are pleanty of "gays to go". You can pick 'em up by the sackfull at any fastgay joint. I prefer the convenient six-packs, but if you're in the mood, I hear some places sell 'em by the baker's dozen.

~String

Note: you can also find them available at such places as South Beach, Fire Island, Provincetown, Capitol Hill, or Greenwich Village.

Last edited: Jun 13, 2008