Hairy legs

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by mrow, Jun 4, 2008.

?

What about it bothers you?

1. The way it feels

2 vote(s)
    8.0%
  2. The way it looks

5 vote(s)
    20.0%
  3. Both

10 vote(s)
    40.0%
  4. Neither, I like hairy legs on women

8 vote(s)
    32.0%
  1. mrow Unless Registered Senior Member

Inspired by another thread...

What do you think, guys/lesbians?

Last edited: Jun 4, 2008
  2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. superstring01 Moderator

As a man who isn't really interested in the "touch" factor of hairy legs on women, I must say that the thought of looking at a female Yettie is culturally unsettling. I'm sure there are societies where that isn't much of a concern... and if all goes according to plan, they will be eliminated before long, leaving only those who are disgusted by female leg hair!

Then, once genetic engineering arrives, we'll be able to engineer a race of thin, big busted blond women with no hair below the scalp-line. Then we will rule the world... and stuff.

~String

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

You don't think women would look odd without brows and lashes?

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Orleander OH JOY!!!! Valued Senior Member

8. whitewolf asleep under the juniper bush Registered Senior Member

I have seen women with hairy legs and it was surprising. These looked like otherwise regular women, not lesbos or macho or anything....

Anyway, I prefer having my legs smooth. I don't see why you'd sweat less with hairy armpits, it's a layer of fur that makes you hotter and hair catches smell very well, especially when it's wet. So hairy people are smelly. =P

9. mrow Unless Registered Senior Member

They also sell these little eyebrow pencils that actually make the marking you make with them look like actual hair. It's really weird.

10. Bells Staff Member

I believe that's called Dolly Parton.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

I guess we're just used to the idea of smooth hair free skin and we do find the notion of looking at a "female Yettie" (that made me laugh by the way) to be strange. I usually don't really pay much attention personally. Although I have gone to the beach and was a bit shocked to see a woman wearing a very skimpy bikini and who had obviously never shaved or waxed her legs or bikini line. I actually felt taken aback. And yes, it was unsettling.

11. superstring01 Moderator

LOL. Good point. Okay. Excepting those two, no hair below the scalpline.

~String

12. Orleander OH JOY!!!! Valued Senior Member

I will shave my armpits, but I am not shaving my arms!

13. superstring01 Moderator

To be fair, I don't like my men with much body hair either. Though there are exceptions, I tend to prefer my men hairless as much as possible.

In Europe I was privileged to go to a nude beach (this, in my younger and far more physically fit years) and was nearly turned to stone by the very hairy "hippie-women" that were laying out NUDE on the beach. Though conversely, the group of friends I was with were all a bit disconcerted by the conspicuous absence of any foreskin on my man-parts. I think it creeped them out more than the hairy women creeped me out. A lot of "OOOOH... that just had to hurt" looks.

~String

Last edited: Jun 4, 2008
  14. superstring01 Moderator

Do you have hairy arms? I was just at a Wal-Mart the other day and my cashier had more hair on her arms than I did on my entire body. It was unacceptable and I wanted to toss her a box of Nair or an Epilady... or something. I mean, it was just freaky!

~String

15. Orleander OH JOY!!!! Valued Senior Member

why was it unacceptable?

16. superstring01 Moderator

I'm just being a dick. But, the fact stands that it just freaked me out. I mean we're not talking about "ethnic hair" (as it were), but a full on coat of hair that a thoroughbred would envy.

~String

17. Orleander OH JOY!!!! Valued Senior Member

My daughter's arms are hairier than her legs. Hell, they're hairier than my husbands legs. poor girl

18. mrow Unless Registered Senior Member

My old roommate used to shave his arms (or wax, not sure, probably wax). He said he was for the swim team, that it made him faster.

19. Kadark Banned Banned

Don't feel bad for her - feel bad for your unmanly husband. Everybody knows that it takes a good patch of arm hair to constitute manliness, which is a characteristic your husband simply doesn't have. Does he usually enjoy it when you're on top, wearing football gear and padding (to increase your manliness)? It wouldn't surprise me. I know those type of people. I bet he's mistaken for a sexy blonde from behind constantly, especially when he's wearing his short, aqua-coloured shorts. Seriously, where do you even begin to draw the line between men and women anymore?

20. superstring01 Moderator

I want to laugh, but I don't know whether you were kidding or just being an asshole.

So, I take it you're Sasquatch.

~String

21. whitewolf asleep under the juniper bush Registered Senior Member

Have you ever seen skin on a woman's leg in real life? Or are you waiting for a whore to marry? Because that's what she will be: a whore. She'll be sucking your cock because her daddy said so, and in return you'll be paying her expenses for food, shelter, and clothing.

22. superstring01 Moderator

BURN!

Um. I think.

~String

23. Orleander OH JOY!!!! Valued Senior Member

LOL, yeah well, he's getting laid and you're not.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!