If you die...what would change?

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by draqon, Jun 1, 2008.

1. draqon Banned Banned

I often wonder to myself, if I die...what will change in the world? Who would mourn for me, who would cry, how long it will last...what would happen...how things would change. For example if I just ceased to exist this day, than my parents would not know until 2 weeks from now when I should have send them a message or wrote them or called them by than...they would probably do nothing for a week. Than they would start calling the university, than the police. Than they would take a plane and arrive after 3 weeks to the city and talk to the police...an investigation would start to find me. Perhaps after 2 weeks into investigation they would find my body floating in a river or something and thats when I get an official " He is dead " stapled over me. My parents would cry, be really saddened...my grandma would come over to mourn, they would hold a ceremony. Since I am the only child this will affect my parents a lot...they would age a lot...perhaps not speak to each other anymore and divorce or maybe be together till death. My cousins will hear of my death, for a week or two they will be saddened, perhaps cry a bit, and than they will just forget it and move on. The college will release in newspaper the story of missing boy and that will be it for the media coverage. In 3 months...I will cease to exist as a memory for everyone.

So if you died, what would change? Got a story?

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. toltec Registered Senior Member

If I die the 2048 assassination of the president of the US will not occur causing major ramifications throughout world history.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. draqon Banned Banned

and you actually believe that?

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Oli Heute der Enteteich... Registered Senior Member

Hell yeah.
    The president you'll have in 2048 is/ will be a real idiot and if he lives long enough that'll be it.
    Game over baby.

8. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

I certainly hope nothing much would change. My cats would get a new home.

9. cosmictraveler Be kind to yourself always. Valued Senior Member

The world will keep on going, some friends will have a great party for I've made provisions for a party for them after I pass. I want those I know to remember the good times we had not my passing. I hope they enjoy the show, I'm certain they will. My inventions will be destroyed as well as many of my writings. I can only hope those who are here will try to keep love in their hearts and peace in their minds.

10. whitewolf asleep under the juniper bush Registered Senior Member

I remember, during a vacation last summer, I was falling off a horse and thought of how I don't want to break a bone right then because I have a huge project for my job and nobody else has time for it. Anyway, I certainly wouldn't want to go without finishing my business. Other than that, I know I won't be missed... not right now, I haven't thought up anything meaningful to do. But plans for changing the world are in the making, so my life is about to gain value. =)

11. toltec Registered Senior Member

Well, I'm gonna be the one holding the gun....

12. Enmos Valued Senior Member

Who will be president then ?

13. toltec Registered Senior Member

By then I'll be too senile to know.

14. Enmos Valued Senior Member

So why will you kill him(/her) ?

15. toltec Registered Senior Member

I'm a hypocrit. I should really do it now, but I don't wish to spend my life in prison. So I'll wait until I'm so old I'm on my last breath and will die from natural causes before they even get me to trial.