Hawaiineriffic shirts

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by Pollux V, Jun 10, 2002.

?

What's your opinion on the Hawaiineriffic style babey?

1. I love hawaiineriffic shirts, whenever I see one I take the person wearing one aside and give them a

9 vote(s)
    81.8%
  2. I hate Hawaiineriffic shirts, whenever I see someone wearing one I through molotov cocktails in thei

1 vote(s)
    9.1%
  3. What's a Hawaiineriffic shirt? Did I mention that I'm an uncultured brat?

1 vote(s)
    9.1%
  1. Pollux V Ra Bless America Registered Senior Member

Fill out the poll and explain why you did so. Me, personally, I have a small collection but would rather have a large one, and I am a lover of hawaiineriffic (PATENT PENDING word of mine...PATENT PENDING) shirts. I can't get enuff of em.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Pollux V Ra Bless America Registered Senior Member

OH NO!!!!!!!! MISUSE OF GRAMMAR!!! I DIDN'T PROOFREAD!!!!! FORGIVE ME, PLEASE OH PLEASE OH PLEASE FORGIVE ME!!!

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Tyler Registered Senior Member

Hey!!!!! That word is not yours!!!

I have a friend that uses it all the time!!!!

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Pollux V Ra Bless America Registered Senior Member

No way...no frickin way....you're sh*tting me Tyler....this is not cool.

Well, officially, I think that I came up with the word. That's good enough (and there's no denying it

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

)

8. wet1 Wanderer Registered Senior Member

Wait a minute....

I don't have my welder's helmet on. The intensity of light coming from that general direction is blinding...

9. *stRgrL* Kicks ass Valued Senior Member

Well, Im married to a Hawaiian... need I say more

10. Pollux V Ra Bless America Registered Senior Member

Well star, you didn't say enough, because you didn't vote on the poll. I'm pretty sure that Tyler did but, well, I'm not so sure....

"I don't have my welder's helmet on. The intensity of light coming from that general direction is blinding..."

(does a fake laugh) Sooo, wet1, thrown any molotov cocktails lately? (opens cabinet) Why, what's this? Great stampeeding camels! It's a box of (gasp)

MOLOTOV COCKTAILS!! And the box is (gasp) half full (or half empty, for you depressed ones), implying that he used the cocktails on--ze gods--hawaiineriffic shirt wearers!

And now everyone can be annoyed at me because my name is on the top three forums, well, three times. Sorry, I was waiting for someone to post in art and culture or politics but I just couldn't hold it in any longer.

11. *stRgrL* Kicks ass Valued Senior Member

Oh, I think I did! I voted for the first one! The love it one. There are certain cool hawaiian shirts, some, well some are too LOUD for my taste

12. Pollux V Ra Bless America Registered Senior Member

It usually drowns out the doofus' t-t-t-talking.

13. wet1 Wanderer Registered Senior Member

Now how did that come out of the opinion I wrote? Someone is throwing Montov cocktails because of retinal confusion? Those, (what you fondly call hawaiineriffic shirts) are an abondimnation to the visual senses.

There is enough confusion without adding the visual effects of flames to go with it,

14. wet1 Wanderer Registered Senior Member

It also probably drowns out the sounds of any good sense coming through...

15. Pollux V Ra Bless America Registered Senior Member

Or the screams of the people who happened to have been in the 'general direction' of those molotov cocktails.

They're only effects to people who won't have to have skin peeled off of their asses to cover the burns on their skin from the molotov cocktails that hawaiineriffic shirt-haters throw constantly and in a very unprovoked and frankly, rude manner. Why don't the police arrest them? Because all they wear is blue. They just don't understand the genius that comes out of looking at so many colors at once.

16. wet1 Wanderer Registered Senior Member

...or prehaps the idiocy...

17. Adam §Þ@ç€ MØnk€¥ Registered Senior Member

I wear such shirts all the time, I like them, but the world despises them. I AM NOT AN ANIMAL! I AM A HUMAN BEING!!!

18. FoxMulder Registered Senior Member

"Hawiianarific" is a demonic ploy!

These bright, gaudy shirts have a purpose....

"Hawiianariffic" shirts were invented in 1928. Hawaii has six letters. Six letters, three syllables, three sixes.....666!

Now, Joshua is the sixth book of the Bible. Joshua 19:28 reads:

Let us research the history of these cities:

Hebron is currently embroiled in strife.

Rehob was destroyed long, long ago, as were Hammon and Kanah.

Zidon eventually died away when it lost control of ancient sea trade routes.

Is it a coincidence that all these cities are gone or embroiled in strife? Is it a coincidence that Hebron, the first mentioned, is seen so often in the news?

Is it a coincidence that these cities are connected to Hawiian shirts? Is it a coincidence that Hawaii = 666? Is it a coincidence that Hawaiian shirts just happen to cause strife?

IT IS TOO IMPROBABLE FOR ALL THIS TO BE COINCIDENCE!!

"They" like to spread chaos. "They" like to spread destruction. Is it any wonder that "They" are connected to Hawaiianarific shirts?

IT IS NO COINCIDENCE!

Read Ezekiel 3:24-26.

I will pray for you, Pollux V.

19. *stRgrL* Kicks ass Valued Senior Member

Well... with my husband, daughter, blood-sister, and 3 brother in laws, all who seem to be Hawaiian - I just could not in all hell, let you say that Hawaii = the devil. How about you go back to church, or school, or something that will help your outlook expand just a bit. How on earth, can you even post something like that? Im taking that post is that you think anything spawned from the Hawaiin islands is evil. Am I correct in writing that? That is the most idiotistic thing I have ever heard in my whole entiracy

Well... that, and the other would be that your a vampire fighting christian

Muuuaaahhhaahhhaa.... I crack myself up!

20. Pollux V Ra Bless America Registered Senior Member

I feel your pain...we can start a 'hawaiineriffic shirts anonomous," to help cope with the anti hawaiineriffic molotov cocktail throwing world. Sometimes it just gets to be too much, and I find myself wimpering like a wee little baby at the very thought of the countless crowds and the molotov cocktails flying through the air....sometimes it gets to be just too much. Thanks for letting me vent.

Ignorance is bliss!!

Foxy,

First of, FoxMulder has three syllables too, with nine letters. So by going through simple mathematics we find that:

9 divided by 3 equals 3 plus 3 equals 6. As in 666. Coincidence? I think not! In the great words of Elvis Presley (no doubt another demon, fox) you're a 'devil in disguise.' Too bad the devil backs up anything he says with really, really poor logic.

21. Squid Vicious Banned Banned

Re: "Hawiianarific" is a demonic ploy!

Well, Fox, you've just given your game away. Well played, overkill now.

22. ratbat Hippie of Darkness Registered Senior Member

O.K. Those Hawaiian shirts...
    Sorry, not my style. I prefer TIE-DYE.
    Molotov Cocktails...
    Am currently working on A "Molotov Anvil" to throw.

FoxMulder...
    You can get to 666 with almost any mathematical equation, if ya work at it hard enough. So leave the math out of your religious life, it does'nt fit.

23. wet1 Wanderer Registered Senior Member

Pollux V,

While it has been in good fun, I really could care less what kind of shirt you wear. If the true were known, even now I have one of "those" shirts in my closet. Though probably "muted" by your description, having only two colors.