chicks love assholes

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by codanblad, May 30, 2008.

?

do chicks love assholes?

Poll closed Sep 7, 2008.
  1. they sure do. nice guys finish last.

18 vote(s)
    48.6%
  2. they sure do. they love abuse, and doomed relationships.

6 vote(s)
    16.2%
  3. chicks don't seem to care, they just want trophy bfs.

4 vote(s)
    10.8%
  4. no, girls (make sacrifices? to) seek caring/loving boyfriends

9 vote(s)
    24.3%
  1. codanblad a love of bridges Registered Senior Member

girls love assholes, especially if they dress right/are charming etc. they wanna change him, they want to fight to have him, they love the chase etc.

in my opinion, getting a girl all depends on how well you can play 'the game'. just saying all the thing girls wanna hear, dressing how they think you should dress, taking them where you're supposed to. all these things are part of the mating ritual to please women. they might as well pull out their revolvers and say 'dance bitch, dance!'

only reason i have a gf is cos i stumbled into a girl who doesn't care about that stuff, and wanted someone who cared about her, respected her etc. all her friends fit the description provided in the first two paragraphs.

am hoping to hear from some embittered, jilted, salty old sea dogs, ideally they'll be cursing the opposite sex with a plague on both their houses. but all feedback welcome.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. codanblad a love of bridges Registered Senior Member

look, its on 100%, and that what i voted for. so you know i'm right.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. shorty_37 Go! Canada Go! Registered Senior Member

I believe I married an asshole. I think because I was young and stupid. You are right I thought I could change the things I didn't like about him. You figure "IF" they love you that much, they will actually change for you, YES STUPID. I finally divorced him and learned that you cannot change a person. The person might change for a while, but will go right back to the same old shit over time. I look back on the whole thing and think "what the fuck was I thinking" At the time I could have dated so many nicer guys....but stupid me I thought I was IN LOVE.

Luckily I found a nice guy after that.

As for the poll you need an other option.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. draqon Banned Banned

well...I think Asian girls are better in that aspect...I hope...because thats what I am aiming at.

8. clusteringflux Version 1. OH! Valued Senior Member

I think most western women are obsessed with changing men. They don't seem to see you for who you are, only what you could be.
    I've often heard it desribed as "men have hobbies. Women's hobbies are men".
    Maybe there's a secret contest among them, IDK.
    It's hard to say who gets hurt more by this thinking. The man soon realizes that he, as himself, hasn't been fully loved and respected.
    On the other hand, the woman knows she's never been truly happy and may never be.

I once heard the hated DR. Laura say :" can you live with that person for the next forty years JUST as they are now? If the answer is no,then don't get married"
    The woman she had on the line was stunned and speachless. Like her brain wasn't even capable of computing that thought. "wha,wha,wha" click.

9. lepustimidus Banned Banned

I voted: "chicks don't seem to care, they just want trophy bfs."

The girls I know seem oh so eager to get a bf, and then married. As if a marriage certificate is the equivalent of a PhD or something. Although to be honest, guys have a similar attitude.

10. cosmictraveler Be kind to yourself always. Valued Senior Member

Women decide on just who they want to be with for many reasons. Sorry that a man isn't exactlay right and wants to try to "change" him is just one of the myriad of things women are looking for. That's why marriages at younger ages don't work out as well as those who wait until they finish college or have a good job. Over 60 percent of all marriages fail within the first 7 years or so no matter what the women are looking for in a mate. Today I don't have any ideas what women are looking for besides a man with money, a home and a good job.

Last edited: May 30, 2008
  11. Mr.Spock Back from the dead Valued Senior Member

yep. they do.

12. synthesizer-patel Sweep the leg Johnny! Valued Senior Member

I think simply saying that chicks dig jerks over simplifies things a little - what women are attracted to on an instinctive level is powerful, masculine, assertive guys - arseholes often have those characteristics, and that instinctive attraction overrides any doubts pertaining to the rest of that guys character - sexual attraction is extremely powerful in that respect.

If women want understanding and sensitivity, they get that from their girlfriends, they don't expect - or often even want - a man to fill that role and get in the way of their relationships with their female friends.

There's an easy way to test this theory - next time one of your female friends is whingeing about what an inconsiderate arse her boyfriend is, point out a good looking, eligible, single "nice guy" and suggest she dumps her BF for him - you'll often hear things like "he's too nice" "he's boring" "I only see him as a friend" etc etc - at which point guys, we then have full licence to reply "well if you only want that sort of bloke, quit fucking whining about what you get"

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

13. toltec Registered Senior Member

I taught in Asia for a long time. I noticed Asian girls have a whole different idea when they look for men.

Many women blame the Bronte's for mystifying the brooding, selfish, barstard type guy. In Asia all the girls were going for the boys in the class who would be considered nerds in the west. They would say it's because he's nice. Gentleman and kindness always came up as the number one virtue for a husband when I asked the class for the best virtue in a partner.

14. shorty_37 Go! Canada Go! Registered Senior Member

The most naive idea is thinking that you can change someone that has an alcohol problem. I don't think I fully understood the power of alcohol since I never had an issue, or knew anybody with a problem with it before.

I definately learned something from that. When I was looking for a partner, I made sure alcohol or drugs would NOT be an issue again.

15. lepustimidus Banned Banned

The Asian women from Malaysia who come here to Australia love 'bad' white guys. :shrug:

16. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Yeah that true, the "bad" guy is not popular in Asia. He is not good for the long haul. If you don't play nice, you won't get a girl. Just look at our movies

They probably are easier to catch.

17. lepustimidus Banned Banned

Maybe it's because the Chinese girls are under the thumb of their repressive relatives, and need a bit of excitement?

18. Varda The Bug Lady Valued Senior Member

my husband is an asshole, but so am I

19. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Maybe they are not marrying for love, so it doesn't really matter. I know Chinese girls in PhD programs who use guys to get around, move house, for transport, to hang out with. The guys are so thrilled to have an Asian girl, they don't even realise the girls are still shopping around, or don't take them seriously at all.

20. draqon Banned Banned

OMg thank you so much...that is definete now...I am aiming at Asian girls.

21. draqon Banned Banned

Shutup,

Dont speak foul about Asian girls, "repressive relatives" you dont even know what you talking about. Asian girls are respectful and they are smart and they have dignity and morals unlike filthy disgusting ugly western women.

22. lucifers angel same shit, differant day!! Registered Senior Member

from what i can tell, women like assholes because most women like the bad guys, or they think they'll change, i know a girl who gets hit about by her now husband, and when i ask her why she stayed with him, she simply said "because look at him he's gorgeous" not a good reason to stay with a guy who beats the shit out of you, she says she is happy but there is no way you can living like that, men and women shouldnt hit each otehr for whatever reason

23. Oli Heute der Enteteich... Registered Senior Member

Possibly a little bit of generalising there Draq, neh?