National Service

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by lucifers angel, May 27, 2008.

?

Should we have National Service?

Poll closed Jul 16, 2008.
  1. yes

1 vote(s)
    25.0%
  2. no

3 vote(s)
    75.0%
  3. we can't force kids to do somthing they dont want to do.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. lucifers angel same shit, differant day!! Registered Senior Member

Again you pick up the paper, turn on the news, listen to the radio, and we find 2 teenagers have been murdered:

1. Rob Knox (who had a small part in the new harry potter film)
    2. Amar Aslam (they are still looking into why he was stabbed)

It just seems to me that kids has young as 12 are allowed to carry knives and they're mums and dads allow them to, they can use the excuse, "how are we suppose to know what my son is carrieing?" well with all due respect i know what my kids are carrieing,
    they don't even has much has, slice a piece of bread without being supervised! So that excuse is a poor one at the most!

Now, if they bought back national service, (compulsary) and these kids, (ok not the ones has young as 12) will learn some respect, if you don't go into further education, then into the Armed forces you got for 18 months! It works great in other countries (why not in UK), it will teach these kids respect for other people, and respect for themselves,

i know what some of you are thinking, why should we send our violent young men and women into national service where they can be trained to kill, well those young people are mental anyway, so they'll be killers no matter what you do.

Ok there are some people who don't want to be army trained, to them i say "stay in school, further education, college, university"

These young kids who are stabbing people when they feal fit, are running our streets, people are affraid to leave they're houses at night, in fear of running into gangs of youths in the street, mums near me, cannot take they're kids to the local park because the gangs of older teenagers who are there drinking and smoking and swearing. Somthing needs to be done about these kids killing, and what better way to make them a use to they're country?

This country is now to PC, and its gone mad, kids will regulary get away with crimes beause they come from a broken home, SO WHAT!! many young people are from broken homes, they are not mugging old people. i a so sick to death of hearing, "oh that child has problems" yes granted they may do, but so does many other young people!

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. redarmy11 Registered Senior Member

I think - sorry, fink - we should be allowed to hunt them.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. alexb123 The Amish web page is fast! Valued Senior Member

OH MY GOD SOMEONE WITH A SMALL PART IN A HARRY POTTER FILM HAS BEEN KILLED, what is the world coming too?

Anyway I'm over that now. Any ideas when the next harry potter film is out?

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. lucifers angel same shit, differant day!! Registered Senior Member

hunt what/who?

8. alexb123 The Amish web page is fast! Valued Senior Member

They should be hunting each other because if they need national service then they need shooting.

They need a very small park with no tress or bushes so that its not too difficult and let them get on with it.

9. redarmy11 Registered Senior Member

PC kids gone mad. Let's shoot the little fuckers.

10. lucifers angel same shit, differant day!! Registered Senior Member

its not just him, what about the girl who was beaten to death because she was a goth? what about all the other poeple who are killed and mugged, assaulted by young criminals? why should these kids be allowed to do this and virtually worry free aswell,

11. lucifers angel same shit, differant day!! Registered Senior Member

its not so much the kids have gone PC the goverment has, "lets be touchy touchy with kids with problems," it sucks it really does, when my daughter was attacked on her way home from school it went to court and the judge said, "these kids (the attackers) are a product of a broken home and therefore need to taught how to live in society by the perents" they were allowed to go home without even ahs much has a slap on the hand! it sucks!