Mib

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by Mr.Spock, May 23, 2008.

?

fact or fiction?

1. fact

50.0%
  2. fiction

50.0%
  1. Mr.Spock Back from the dead Valued Senior Member

fact or fiction?

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. synthesizer-patel Sweep the leg Johnny! Valued Senior Member

How do you mean? there are several different MIB mythologies

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. draqon Banned Banned

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. cosmictraveler Be kind to yourself always. Valued Senior Member

If you mean undercover agents working for the government then that is a fact. If you mean agents only looking for aliens then that's a lie.

8. draqon Banned Banned

I mean agents contacting with aliens, something I believe is true.

9. cosmictraveler Be kind to yourself always. Valued Senior Member

You can believe anything but can you provide any factual proof as to the existance of such people? :shrug:

10. draqon Banned Banned

I see aliens close to God...something as absolute in technological and evolutionary stage has as much powers as God has. What proof do I have of God? none...whatsoever.

I do know this, we are not the first ones to live in this universe. Life will not branch of from us as though we were its roots, we are just a branch of life that comes from another branch giving us life.

11. cosmictraveler Be kind to yourself always. Valued Senior Member

Yes, humans evolved from a single celled water swimming lifeform that was here millions of years before humans evoloved into existance but what does that have to do with undercover government agents seeking alien lifeforms ?:shrug: I just don't get the link between them at all. If you were to say that scientists are seeking alien life then I'd agree because there's the SETI project.

Last edited: May 23, 2008
  12. draqon Banned Banned

Cosmictraveler...that is not what I am saying...what I mean is that life started elsewhere in the universe and we are not the first to live in it. SETI is public. MIB type of organizations are controlled by aliens themselves with agents working on Earth, they look and act just as humans.

13. cosmictraveler Be kind to yourself always. Valued Senior Member

Are you off your medications once again!

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

14. draqon Banned Banned

I take no medications and need none. I can however dream and make my dreams a reality.

What you think now is a dream in future will be a reality.

15. cosmictraveler Be kind to yourself always. Valued Senior Member

So now you are only dreaming that alien governmental officals exist??:shrug:

16. draqon Banned Banned

It is logical for me to have such a belief. And yes I do belief that there are alien governments other than our own in the universe.

17. Orleander OH JOY!!!! Valued Senior Member

Its just a movie.

18. EmmZ It's an animal thing Registered Senior Member

Surely fiction draws from fact [?]. Anyway, the truth of the matter is Will Smith has been employed by the CIA for a number of years posing as a Hollywood star to detract from his real job of finding alien immigrants who come to Earth for various reasons. Tommy Lee Jones has been making love to Pamela Anderson for a number of years to side track the general population from the truth of the matter. That being she's an alien, Hell bent on taking over government intelligence to accumulate important knowledge about the masses.