Bioandroid ethics...

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by draqon, May 19, 2008.

1. draqon Banned Banned

So say I was a bioandroid with half of me made out of metal and the other half of pure flesh, than I came here on the forum and started posting and revelead that I am a bioandroid...so than you would start making jokes like "how is that oil change going for you, hope nothing is leaking"...obviously this is an unethical joke than I as an bioandroid just would not see suitable and be offended...but its not racism, sexism...what is it? :bugeye:

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. USS Exeter unamerican american Registered Senior Member

It is merely discrimination towards something different.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. domesticated om Stickler for details Valued Senior Member

I don't have anything against them. In fact - one of my best friends is a cyborg. I just wouldn't want to live near any, or approve of my daughter dating one. That wasn't the way I was raised :bugeye:

At any rate, it would pretty qualify as any other discrimination. I'm not really sure what sort of unique angle this question is supposed to be proposing. It is easily interchangeable with any non-specific *character trait* and "harassment routine".

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. redarmy11 Registered Senior Member

It would be bioandroidist. You'd have to be a very sensitive android to object to some very mild oil-change humour though. Is your name Marvin, by any chance?

8. Killjoy Propelling The Farce!! Valued Senior Member

"Pure flesh" ?

You sure it wasn't just what they scraped up off the cutting room floor, "Franky" ?

Don't get too upset there "Skin Job", or someone from Quality Control will have to pull your plug and reboot your brain...

That sort of thing...?

Indubitably.

Brand name preference ?

I mean - the "bioandroid" is a machine - no matter how many squishy bits some team of whiz-kids slaps on to make it look nice. One presumes this organic material would either have been harvested from the dead, or grown in a vat to create a purpose built device given a grandiose name - even if the purpose was to "play God" by appearing to create life.

What you got is a "toaster", and it should be treated as such.

9. draqon Banned Banned

Well it would be a priest android...the one preaching for bioandroids to unite against the human oppression.

10. draqon Banned Banned

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

toaster huh?! well thats antiandroistical

11. redarmy11 Registered Senior Member

I don't suppose verbal harassment would be anything for it to worry about then. We'd just kill it with fire.

12. Killjoy Propelling The Farce!! Valued Senior Member

The Hell it would...

It's gonna be a drudge or a sex toy like the rest of 'em, and if it gets uppity it gets scrapped out for parts !

Yo - Jeeves 3000 ! Get me another beer !

'ey Barbietron ! Lube it up, 'cos I got that "special feelin" again...!

...ain't technology grand !

13. draqon Banned Banned

as Jeeves 3008 model X, I object to this beer business, the power surge is more indulging of an activity

14. Killjoy Propelling The Farce!! Valued Senior Member

`
    How very terrible for you...

Have an "adjustment".

*click*