Every Now and Then...

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by Squid Vicious, Jun 7, 2002.

1. Squid Vicious Banned Banned

There are those out there who do not understand how one can make friends on the net. I have RT friends, and I have net friends.
    Sometimes one of those friends will pass away.

Wildheart. A frequent poster on "The Park" forums, and Park Ranger, passed on several months ago now. I knew her briefly, and not as well as I should have. One of the strongest and bravest people I ever knew, and one of the unluckiest. her website is one of the best tributes which can be made, but I unfortunately can no longer find it after the demise of the park.

Wildheart.... I hope you've met your demons, wherever you are now, and have wrestled them into submission. You go girl!

Telamoncaar. Passed on on the 2nd of June, 2002, as a result of a car accident. There is nothing I can say about this man, apart from the fact that he was one of the most intelligent people I have ever had the good fortune to know, even if we never met in Real Life.

Tel man... if there was ever a life which should have been, it was yours. The only ones who ever suffered as a result of your passing was us.... your life, as you lived it, was as full as a life should be... wd man.

I had nowhere else to post this.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. wet1 Wanderer Registered Senior Member

It seems a very fitting tribute...

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Bebelina kospla.com Valued Senior Member

Hi Squid. Yes, it was sad that Wildheart died, it always is. Unfortunately I didn't got to know her too well either.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Avatar smoking revolver Valued Senior Member

so it is you Bebelina, Squid Vicious and Stryderunknown from tht board. Any one more?

i hate when somebody dies, it reminds me tht I have got little time to envent either an exellent suspended animation technology or a time machine or somthing other tht reduces the chances of me dying. yes , it's a bit selfish, but atleast I'm honest.

"We are are afraid of death not because we are used to living but because we are used to being loved"
    (Nietzsche)