Chemistry Noob

Discussion in 'Chemistry' started by Spaazkaz, Apr 30, 2008.

1. Spaazkaz anti-religious spiritual type Registered Senior Member

I have always been facinated with chemistry, I took it in high school and really enjoyed it but never really pursued it. Went to college for business, no room for chem, actually just too lazy to take it. Dont want to pay for classes but i want to teach myself the basics. Im completely new to this as i dont remember anything from high school. Can anyone direct me or link me to any free e-books or tutorials or something. I am flat broke and bored. Any direction is appreciated. Thank You, -Spaz-

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. krokah Registered Senior Member

Sounds like you have the mathmatics in place for a chemistry class. There are plenty of grants and loans available for someone like you. Basic chemistry should be available at you local community collage day or night classes. Good luck.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Spaazkaz anti-religious spiritual type Registered Senior Member

I guess I just want to teach myself. I am already going to school, I dont want to take another class. Might sound crazy, maybe its not possible. I am really just starting from scratch reading random things maybe thats the only way to do it. Specifically looking for a something like a structured tutorial (e-book?) but i guess nothins fo' free nomo'. A toturial to chemistry I realize is a pretty broad vague ignorant statement, but it demonstartes my need for something noob. Ill just keep googlin...

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.