Pussy Juice

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by gendanken, Apr 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gendanken Ruler of All the Lands Valued Senior Member

....Or an Ode to Narcissus.
    What, you thought this was going to get you a quick whiff Shorty_37 or Malakas' vulva?

No, my dears, I've been thinking of Narcissus and what he exempflies.

Had Narcissus not spurned those only a fraction of his beauty and strength, had he not perceived them as his inferiors but instead felt that sickness of guilt they deliberately impose with their weakness, had he , in short, fallen for the romantic regurgitations of Echo and replied in turn that he loved her, what would have become of him but just another man who years from now finds him exhausted, a self-loathing individual that has long since forgotten the evil of hating one’s Self?

What would he be but an average scoundrel in his average home with his average family whose only fire left is the one quietly burning in rage for having subordinated his vigor of individuality and youth to the exigencies of organizational control.

What, in short, would have become of him but just another man?

“Just another man” swallowed into a culture of sameness, where the strong and proud are lowered so that the inadequate, the weak, the mechanically humble may exist without any fear of being a broken species unfit for survival, where one's fellows spit in the face of the Natural Law they’ve already corrupted by maiming the healthiest pup in a litter for the sake of not insulting the runt.

This is the life that falling for the nymph Echo would have enslaved him to, where mediocrity can subsist as simple consumption and even the male is as submissive and revoltingly sweet as his wife; where each consumer like Strdyer can exist without the unease of seeing his own insignificance, how completely disposable he is to a system whose blood supply is sugared conformity, where he can’t see his own fucking inadequacy or blandness because Narcissus would exist to remind him of it.

So, Narcissus, always remember that your strength is there to give weakness its meaning.
    Your beauty to give hideousness worth.
    Your intellect, your wisdom, your guile to give stupidity and blind conformity theirs.

Nothing has value unless experienced in relation to some standard or thing---once that standard or thing is amputated to resemble what its being measured against or completely destroyed for the sake of homogeny, all we are left with is a blank landscape of nothingness as not even the language to distinguish a black dot from the whiteness has meaning.

What’s to say of a world that would clip the wings off a butterfly for the sake of keeping the peace among maggots?!
    Or a world where everything is white without even a smudge to give it proportion and character?

It is therefore you that makes discretion and judgment possible, as man by law must employ every faculty of his reason to meet the demands imposed on him by the complexity of existence, its brutal indifference to his survival.

You are a standard or thing by which all other properties are related, as either less than or equal, and a man must choose for himself the best course.

It is not your beauty and vigor that makes a stupid, drunken coward a worthless eunuch but his own self-destruction, his cowardice, his complete inability to question the sanctity of service that he, like a good puppy, rolled over and allowed it to sever the penis from his own body.

Saying that one thing is beautiful, intelligent, fit, strong while another is ugly, stupid, unfit and weak is what makes the language of aesthics possible; this allows for any codification as it is the sole purpose of such to imbue the nonsense of being with meaning—‘meaning’ being an appropriation of value-- however illusory.

So you, Narcissus, with your beautiful golds and reds and smooth skin, the hint of disgust frowning your brow as your lessers seek to ensnare you, remember that it is you that gives love its ardor ……as left on their own, what is their ‘love’ but them mating with each other to make more of their own?

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Varda The Bug Lady Valued Senior Member

couldnt you just call the thread Narcissus?

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. gendanken Ruler of All the Lands Valued Senior Member

Traffic, my little Enrique Iglesias looking wannabe, traffic.

I like to sit back and watch how many of you currs click this thread.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Malakas Banned Banned

Your Highness, have I offended in some way?

It is you I worship above all else.

How can I not despise self when it is not given to you?

Ah all that, my Queen, was my willful surrender to necessity. A man must pull up his pants and enter the water if he wishes to catch fish.
    Waiting for them to jump into his frying pan is futile.

a man builds with whatever materials are accessible to him. He does not wait for the imagined ideal.

The weakest in a herd is eaten first.
    This false pride that waits for the strongest, goes hungry.

My dear, such noble creatures are rare and far between. They live in solitude, foraging off the land, knowing that no two can tolerate each other for long.

Do not complain because you were not chosen but only by these mediocre ones.
    Wives come and go, as cattle.
    The product remains. But this too is a risky investment.

You forget that for some the sense of responsibility and owing to one's forefather's overcomes their disdain.
    They offer a sacrifice to the gods and honor their ancestors.

And what is any of it but a comparison?

Adaptation necessitates compromises.
    The environment dictates your choices.

What misery indeed.

I would tolerate no other.

That's what I said.

Femininity leaves itself barren.

The self-destructiveness of discrimination proves to be its own undoing.
    It discriminates itself out of existence, whereas trial and error makes mutations and hopes for a happy mistake.
    Even the philosopher king must go into hiding or use hypocrisy to continue to exist and allow itself the hope for reproduction.

Otherwise what is left?

Your juices are intoxicating.
    The mating call of a rare one.

8. Tnerb Banned Banned

She's so narsisistic herself that it's halarious.

Just posting her ego really, her ruler of all "lands." "sigh"

9. gendanken Ruler of All the Lands Valued Senior Member

Then why don't you cackle your way into a meatgrinder, you little Lol-hehehaaing piece of shit?

Who said I was Narcissus?

You and I know you don't.

And is this going to be yet another one of your charming fiascos where you've completely assumed I was talking about you?

War.

10. Malakas Banned Banned

Paranoia.
    Your weakness is that you fear to be hurt...or disappointed, which you certainly will be.
    Imagination is more powerful than reality.

I make it about me.
    You underestimate me, again.

And where is your army?

Are these mediocre minds and footmen, you gather at your feet, part of your grand scheme?

11. gendanken Ruler of All the Lands Valued Senior Member

"Paranoia.
    Your weakness is that you fear to be hurt...or disappointed, which you certainly will be.
    Imagination is more powerful than reality. "

You can a sire a whole army with the sticky cum you've ejaculated all over the modern lit you've culled that 'analyis' from.

Something modern and...and...and...sensuously chique with a 'to the editor' section to make stupid malcontents feel precious.

12. Tnerb Banned Banned

eheh. I had expected you to laugh yourself into a meatgrinder...

You go figurue on that one, come back to me with it with a good explaination.

I bet you won't be able to find the words.

Sure as hell don't deserve moderatorship. What the **** happend to you?
    Do you get fucked so much that you don't' know what is right or wrong or something?

13. Malakas Banned Banned

What I do with my semen is my business.
    Dear Queen, you and I both know you are the more literature referencing one here.
    Too bad you can't separate the wheat from the chaff.

Did I force you to reread?
    I much apologize.

My toying is my vengeance.
    I've yet to overcome my hatred.
    It will soon turn to indifference. I hope.

14. Malakas Banned Banned

Shush you fool....you are blind and you might lose an eye trying to see.

This is about juice.

15. Tnerb Banned Banned

Dear "Malakas",

I think you are the fool.

If I lose an eye, it was in justice. You underestimate me too. Retard.

Gendakan knows or should know that my writing is different than you comprehend it to be, I am speaking to her and she isn't speaking to me is she? Nope, that would be you.

If this is about Juice she can eat her own. I hope she cramps or something. You know women.

16. gendanken Ruler of All the Lands Valued Senior Member

Here's one for you: Cinemuck.

That's that film of sticky grease that, like you, is no differnt in color or texture than rest of the mucus covering the floor at the cinema.

And, just like cincemuck, I was born to walk all over you.

You meant to say "fuck", softling.

Most of you don't have the mental wherewithal to decide for yourselves wahat is "right" or "wrong" though most of you could't get laid in a brothel.

What's your fucking point, other than a childish attempt at an insult?

17. shichimenshyo Caught in the machine Registered Senior Member

I lol'd at this thread. =p

18. Malakas Banned Banned

'Tis only love that makes me so.

19. Tnerb Banned Banned

I think your a pussy. That's what this is about (insert) I'm not going to respond to your posts. If this is about egotism, then I've been there done that.

I think you are just as dumb as everyone else on this site.
    Just a stepping up really. You can try to walk over me, if you want..... lol

Just don't underestimate me. I think your retarded so, we can have a contest.

20. gendanken Ruler of All the Lands Valued Senior Member

"I lol'd at this thread. =p"

I know!!! AHOI AHOI!!

We were all ready to get a peek at some cherry red hymen and some tit with probably some milk coming out of it into her asshole but what the fuck is this, man, some stupid forum cunt named Gendanken writing all long and shit about whathisfuck from the Greek stories, and speaking of greeks what do you call an overdone has-been with a foot in its mouth?

21. gendanken Ruler of All the Lands Valued Senior Member

You think my "a pussy" what, stupid?

I swear I'm going to start a Society for the Protection of the Abused and Neglected Apostraphe.

Burn, little boy. So lucky you are we're not in the same room. Anyway, I've some watching to do.

'til later.

22. Varda The Bug Lady Valued Senior Member

...what

23. Malakas Banned Banned

Why is her Highness always distracted by these turds and never answers on-topic?
    She's always more likely to respond to personal assaults than to comments.

Oh well, I tried.
    Her attentions are much too frugal for me.

Good night.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.