Joke in the email

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by kmguru, Apr 28, 2008.

1. kmguru Staff Member

A Japanese doctor said,

'Medicine in my country is so advanced that
    we can take a kidney out of one man, put it
    in another, and have him looking for work in six weeks.'

A German doctor said,

'That's nothing, we can take a lung out of one
    person , put it in another, and have him looking
    for work in four weeks.'

A British doctor said,

'In my country, medicine is so advanced that
    we can take half of a heart out of one person,
    put it in another, and have them both looking for
    work in two weeks.'

A Texas doctor,

not to be outdone said, 'You guys are way behind.
    We took a man with no brains out of Texas , put him in
    the White House and now half the country is looking for work.'

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. USS Exeter unamerican american Registered Senior Member

That deserves an applause.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. s0meguy Worship me or suffer eternally Valued Senior Member

I loled. Also what the British doctor says is bullshit right.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. kmguru Staff Member

Here is another:

Bob, a handsome dude, walked into a sports bar around 9:58 P.M. He sat down next to a blonde at the bar and stared up at the T.V. The 10:00 P.M. news was coming on.

The news crew was covering a story of a man on a ledge of a large building preparing to jump.

The blonde looked at Bob and said, "Do you think he'll jump?"

Bob says, "You know, I bet he'll jump."

The blonde replied, "Well, I bet he won't."

Bob placed a $20 bill on the bar and said, "You're on!" Just as the blonde placed her money on the bar, the guy on the ledge did a swan dive off the building, falling to his death.

The blonde was very upset, but willingly handed her $20 to Bob, saying, "Fair's fair. Here's your money."

Bob replied, "I can't take your money, I saw this earlier on the 5:00 P.M. news and so I knew he would jump."

The blonde replied, "I did too; but I didn't think he'd do it again."

Bob took the money.

8. kmguru Staff Member

Here is another: (courtsey of Azar)

A lady tells her husband to go to the store to buy some cigarettes.

He walks down to the store only to find it closed. So he goes into a nearby bar to use the vending machine.

At the bar he sees a beautiful woman and starts talking to her.

They have a couple of beers and one thing leads to another and they end up in her apartment.
    After they've had their fun, he realizes its 3AM and says, "Oh no, its so late, my wife's going to kill me. Have you got any talcum powder?"

She gives him some talcum powder, which he proceeds to rub on his hands and then he goes home.

His wife is waiting for him in the doorway and she is pretty angry. "Where the hell have you been?"

"Well, honey, it's like this. I went to the store like you asked, but they were closed. So I went to the bar to use the vending machine. I saw this great looking girl there and we had a few drinks and one thing led to another and I ended up in bed with her."

"Oh yeah? Let me see your hands!" She sees his hands are covered with powder and... "You God damn liar!!! You were playing pool again!!!"

9. cosmictraveler Be kind to yourself always. Valued Senior Member

A plane was taking off from Durban Airport. After it reached a comfortable cruising altitude, the captain made an announcement over the intercom,

"Ladies and gentlemen, this is your captain speaking. Welcome to Flight Number 293, non-stop from Durban to Cape Town, The weather ahead is good and, therefore, we should have a smooth and uneventful flight. Now sit back and relax... OH, s%#$t!"

Silence followed, and after a few minutes, the captain came back on the intercom and said,

"Ladies and Gentlemen, I am so sorry if I scared you earlier. While I was talking to you, the flight attendant accidentally spilled a cup of hot coffee in my lap. You should see the front of my pants!"

A passenger then yelled, "That's nothing. You should see the back of mine!"

10. synthesizer-patel Sweep the leg Johnny! Valued Senior Member

Thre surgeons are arguing as to which one of the is the most talented.

The first says: I operated on this guy who had his legs run over by a mack truck - 6 months later he won an olympic gold for thr 100m

The second says: That's nothing, I operated on a guy who had his hands crushed in an industrial steel press - 3 months later he played a piano recital at carnegie hall

That's nothing said the last one, I operated on a Texan who, while high on cocaine and drunk on Jack Daniels, rode his horse into an oncoming locomotive - all I had to work with was the horses ass and a stetson - and now he's President of the United States

11. synthesizer-patel Sweep the leg Johnny! Valued Senior Member

True story.

As You know, on some airlines it is customary to give the pilot a round of applause when they land safely.

On a flight to egypt a few years ago we had a female pilot - sure enough as the plane landed some of the passengers started to clap - one bright spark piped up "I dunno what you lot are all clapping for - she's still got to park the fucker yet !"

12. kmguru Staff Member

Never Argue with a Woman

One morning, the husband returns the boat to their lakeside cottage after several hours of fishing and decides to take a nap. Although not familiar with the lake, the wife decides to take the boat out.

She motors out to a short distance, anchors, puts her feet up, and begins to read her book.

The peace and solitude are magnificent..

Along comes a Fish and Game Warden in his boat. He pulls up alongside the woman and says, 'Good morning, Ma'am. What are you doing?'

'Reading a book' she replies, (thinking, Isn't that obvious?')

'You're in a Restricted Fishing Area,' he informs her.

'I'm sorry, officer, but I'm not fishing. I'm reading.'

'Yes, but I see you have all the equipment. For all I know you could start at any moment. I'll have to take you in and write you up.'

'If you do that, I'll have to charge you with sexual assault,' says the woman.

'But I haven't even touched you,' says the Game Warden.

'That's true, but you have all the equipment. For all I know you could start at any moment.'

'Have a nice day ma'am,' and he left.

MORAL: Never argue with a woman who reads. It's likely she can also think

13. kmguru Staff Member

5 Minute Management Course

Lesson 1:

A man is getting into the shower just as his wife is finishing up her
    shower, when the doorbell rings. The wife quickly wraps herself in a towel
    and runs downstairs. When she opens the door, there stands Bob, the
    next-door neighbor. Before she says a word, Bob says, "I'll
    give you $800 to drop that towel." After thinking for a moment, the
    woman drops her towel and stands naked in front of Bob. After a few
    seconds, Bob hands her $800 and leaves. The woman wraps back up in the towel
    and goes back upstairs. When she gets to the bathroom, her husband asks,
    "Who was that?" "It was Bob the next door neighbor,"
    she replies.

"Great!" the husband says, "did he say anything about the $800
    he owes me?"

Moral of the story:

If you share critical information pertaining to credit and risk with your shareholders, in time you may be in a position to prevent avoidable
    exposure.

Lesson 2:

A priest offered a Nun a lift. She got in and crossed her legs,
    forcing her gown to reveal a leg. The priest nearly had an
    accident. After controlling the car, he stealthily slid his hand up her leg.
    The nun said, "Father, remember Psalm 129?"

The priest removed his hand. But, changing gears, he let his hand slide up her
    leg again. The nun once again said, "Father, remember Psalm
    129?" The priest apologized "Sorry sister but the flesh
    is weak." Arriving at the convent, the nun sighed heavily and
    went on her way. On his arrival at the church, the priest rushed to look up
    Psalm 129. It said, "Go forth and seek, further up, you will
    find glory."

Moral of the story:

If you are not well informed in your job, opportunities for advancement will
    pass right by you.