BOOGABOOBABOO: Gendanken's Free Thoughting Vagina in Free Thoughts

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by gendanken, Apr 26, 2008.

1. gendanken Ruler of All the Lands Valued Senior Member

Free thoughts, huh?
    I remember the last time I got something ‘free’--- it was a ball made of cheap plastic and mass produced so that hundreds of others at the event got one just like mine.

Isn’t a free thought mass produced garbage, then?

OH! You meant ‘free’ as in ‘freedom’ as in the ability to coordinate your own thinking?

Rule number one for running a kindergarten, lads: ensure that when handing out snacks to the kiddies that they all look the same—the infantile mind is completely incapable of judgment or tolerance as this demands the moral will of knowing itself.

See, freedom is just another way of saying ‘not being told what to do’ and you, who’ve been stuck in kindergarten playing with children and your genitals your whole life, believing the lies that peace and fraternity were preferable to destruction and war, that death was a verdict for sinners and somebody else, a thing to be feared and despised, that existence held order, that the universe had a conscience for which you were its utmost concern, a stupid brat with his thumb in his mouth, a Stryder, what do you know about having a ‘free thought’ when everyone else around here sounds just like you?

You didn’t even make it to this sentence did you, it’s all tl;dr

Dogs.

You think alike, you write alike, give each other high fives over the most banal stupidity, you even tell the same jokes—I want to grab that giggling face of yours and smear it all over your ideal, look at it— a harem of slaves who make this place that much harder to orient oneself in, almost like boarding a subway in Tokyo and trying to pinpoint who’s who when every chink is a clone of another one.

Have you any clue how much harder it was posting these days?

You have to keep going back to remember who said what because all the Shorty’s yip and squeal like the Barbie14’s and the something-something (that’s how pathetic you’ve all become- don’t even care to remember new names) puts up 10 new threads per day that are as empty and dry as something-something’s right next to it.

You want a real ‘community’ or a Sunday school, my little geniuses?

Why would Dr. Lou Natic calling me an AIDS infested fuckhole in a wheelchair picking tomatoes for quarters near the Mexican border with my dog Guadalupe and Jesus, or me being just as puerile as he is, be offensive to you? That I found it fucking hilarious is a difference of opinion, a staple for any community.

Before I go, little ones, here’s a thought- a difference of opinion makes horse races.

Picture a world where the priest and the carpenter and the artist and the dogcatcher and the housewife and the butler, the engineer, beekeeper, florist, jeweler, peddler, clerk, chimney sweeper and janitor all bet on the same horse. Is there a race at all or the banal stagnation of sameness that Sciforum’s become?

Gendanken has been everything from a virgin, to a cripple in a wheelchair with Aids, to a 'dark Scythian mistress' in some other forum, to a poor illegal Mexican with.... I forget what; in short, a mosaic of caricatures as fickle as the wind in my hair.

That’s fun, that’s worth pretending existence has meaning.

And that staying here demands one become a polite Christian sodomite giving moral support to an imbecile undeserving of it like the Shortys and Lucifers Angels something-or-other that you idiots would rather have here is a bit much, don’t you think?

They got what they wanted, I’m no longer a moderator.

That simpering worm Stryder has never confronted me either—I’d skin that fucking malcontent, segment by segment if I could.
    Where’d you go yesterday, you psudointellectual tripe?

As is my wont, I’m going to leave you imbeciles with a quote you won’t even read because…because….. there’s something-something talking about bra size and turd color in the About Members pisshole!

-Civilization and its Discontents

Fuck you all.

-Gendanken

Last edited: Apr 26, 2008
  2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. redarmy11 Registered Senior Member

So you're not a moderator any more. So what. It was welcome but bizarre that they offered you the position in the first place and, even though you understandably couldn't resist the temptation, you can't possibly believe that you could have maintained the position for long and still be you.

Please don't close your free-thinking vagina.

Last edited: Apr 26, 2008
  4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Gustav Banned Banned

serves you right for slumming, gendy
    you are like time warped and shit
    shoulda moved on

You think alike, you write alike, give each other high fives over the most banal stupidity, you even tell the same jokes—I want to grab that giggling face of yours and smear it all over your ideal, look at it— a harem of slaves who make this place that much harder to orient oneself in, almost like boarding a subway in Tokyo and trying to pinpoint who’s who when every chink is a clone of another one.

moi?

/giggle

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. visceral_instinct Monkey see, monkey denigrate Valued Senior Member

You know, Gendanken, I actually like the way you write. You've that skill of writing with a nice mixture of eloquence and melodrama. Some of your posts read like Slipknot lyrics. ( 'skinned segment by segment...' that's actually kind of cool) It's such a shame that you're full of absolute SHIT.

8. redarmy11 Registered Senior Member

The eulogies mount.

Fully-functioning link: tl;dr

Last edited: Apr 27, 2008
  9. Enmos Valued Senior Member

Oh my.. a whining thread ? lol

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

10. Ripley Valued Senior Member

Gendanken: they're deaf, dumb, and mute. The lower classes that demystify in their wake —by censoring mystery.

11. draqon Banned Banned

someone please safeguard us from this gendanken person.

12. Ripley Valued Senior Member

Don't worry little thing, the big bad carbon world exists outside these walls. You're safe and confident here.

13. draqon Banned Banned

why don't you go there yourself, pal.

14. skaught The field its covered in blood Valued Senior Member

So are you leaving sciforums Gendy?

15. shorty_37 Go! Canada Go! Registered Senior Member

I think she would miss me too much.

16. skaught The field its covered in blood Valued Senior Member

Yeah I've noticed she definitely has something against you!!!

17. Sputnik Banned Banned

Well Gendy ....

I must admit your posts are entertaining, witty and sometimes deep .... sometimes you go a bit too far .... and sometimes very much too far ....... that is of course your choice and privilege ............

There are however rules here, like everywhere else in this world .........

You could start your own forum with your own rules .... just an idea .....

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

18. visceral_instinct Monkey see, monkey denigrate Valued Senior Member

I think she should stay here so we can enjoy her Slipknot-esque verbal style and laugh at her hystericism.

19. invert_nexus Ze do caixao Valued Senior Member

It's called hyperbole and polemic. Hystericism is the reaction to her polemic.
    You know, middle-aged housewives going into catatonia until serviced by medical professionals.

And Slipknot are a bunch of mainstream poseurs.

20. Mrs.Lucysnow Valued Senior Member

This place will die if you go. Not a proper death but that long drawn out sleep-like state in which a person is not conscious.

21. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

Ach, the queen of intellectual provocation has fallen. What will we do now?

...Nothing. Pretty much go on as usual. In your rush to Prophethood, you forgot not to be an abusive arse preaching bigotry. You slipped on a well-worn stone. A person carrying less of the burden of the education of the grey, drab proles might have trod lightly on it, but those weighted so heavily with their own immaculate self-reference must be more careful, perhaps. Thou Philistines! They do not know what they do.

22. visceral_instinct Monkey see, monkey denigrate Valued Senior Member

Ok, hyperbole and polemic then.

Really, most people think I need mental intervention for listening to them...at least, people over 20.

23. BenTheMan Dr. of Physics, Prof. of Love Valued Senior Member

Silly girl...freedom's just another word for nothing left to loose.

Don't these threads normally go in ``about the members''?

Last edited: Apr 29, 2008