Discussion Paper: Interpretation of Various Natures

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by Tnerb, Apr 24, 2008.

1. Tnerb Banned Banned

There are quite a few natures which can be concieved. The most natural one, is, the one in the human nature. Our nature, so to speak. Our condition. Our perceptions.... Indeed, this one is one which is one of the most controversy etc. However it is that it is concieved.

My goal here is not to give a complete examination of our condition or nature, for the most part, this has been done. It is more of an interpetation or setting out upon an interpretation that will hopefully give light to various fundamental basis of thought, or the thought of thought, the realm of the possible; it should explore human potential. There is however more to it than, this alone, for example.

Many may concieve of what to come as an interesting and yet, at a certain level, vicious poiint of view. I assure you, it isn't one bit meant to be such.... Indeed,... To talk about various things here. I have suffered intense and deep things. These things, for the most part, have allowed me many perspectives and such but, do not underestimate... There is a lot to come, perhaps, which talk about many things, related to these "perspectives."

It is our condition in part. We wish to arrive correctly. Our condition is what influences our reality and such. I do not wish to falt here, but, my goal remains the same regardless: it is a description of various natures. There are a lot of different human natures. Is it our condition that is the absolute basis to all of our natures? Likly this is true. But what about the natures of certain "natures?" Do we wish to understand from thish perspective, the nature of various psychologies to our condition? These imperatives which bring us close to an example, of how thought, about any things are formulated. I suppose I aam simply tryingn to explain these "natures," while at the same time... trying to grasp, for example, the actual condition which graspes these natures. Which is a total sham.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Exeter Registered Senior Member

Finally, a conclusion I can be content with. May I now relegate all of this to the Delete Bin? It must be a burden to go over and over the ultimately un-answerable questions that only make for a good chat. It is only the confusion concerning one's self that presses for answers which are a dead-end in themselves. Just be.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.