Sometimes when I play

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by BarbieGirl14, Apr 15, 2008.

1. BarbieGirl14 Registered Senior Member

Sometimes when im playing outside or riding my bike, I pretend i'm a giant machine made by humans. I'm so big, i'm bigger then a million galaxies. Then I pretend the ground is the universe. The sand molecules are like a hundred galaxies, and each step I take is like millions of light years across. Then I run around like i'm the best vehicle ever made and trillions of humans live inside me, and they control my movements, and all that.

Then like I step over a curb or go in the pool, and I pretend I just dropped down like a million light years, or i'm swimming through trillions of light years of hydrogen.

Then i pick up a leaf and pretend i'm lifting trillions of universes. I pretend that inside quarks is a whole nother universe the size of our relative to the people living inside it. And all the people in the galaxies in the leaf just felt a rumble never experienced, and they were all destroyed. Then I drop the leaf and pretend trillions of universes just got crushed by the other universes.

I like to think that the people living in the universes inside the quarks are very very slow to us, but relative to them, 1 second our time, is billions of years to them.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. cosmictraveler Be kind to yourself always. Valued Senior Member

Ever take LSD?:shrug:

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. lucifers angel same shit, differant day!! Registered Senior Member

it just means that you have a good imagination! nohting wrong with that!

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. BarbieGirl14 Registered Senior Member

But it could be really happening... were only normal sized relative to us. There couldbe whole universes existing inside quarks... Our universe could be a quark inside anothers universe... It's all completely possible i think.

BTW whats lsd?

8. lucifers angel same shit, differant day!! Registered Senior Member

LSD (lysergic acid diethylamide) is one of the major drugs making up the hallucinogen class of drugs. Hallucinogens cause hallucinations—profound distortions in a person’s perception of reality. Hallucinogens cause their effects by disrupting the interaction of nerve cells and the neurotransmitter serotonin. Distributed throughout the brain and spinal cord, the serotonin system is involved in the control of behavioral, perceptual, and regulatory systems, including mood, hunger, body temperature, sexual behavior, muscle control, and sensory perception.

Under the influence of hallucinogens, people see images, hear sounds, and feel sensations that seem real but do not exist. Some hallucinogens also produce rapid, intense emotional swings. One of the most potent mood-changing chemicals, LSD, was discovered in 1938 and is manufactured from lysergic acid, which is found in ergot, a fungus that grows on rye and other grains.

--------------------

lsd

9. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

She doesn't need LSD. Barbie, do you get that hand waving still motion thing just walking around?

10. cosmictraveler Be kind to yourself always. Valued Senior Member

I never said she needed LSD I only asked if she ever used any.

11. scorpius a realist Valued Senior Member

I knew someone who thought he could fly after taking LSD,and jumped off a balcony of a 10 story high-rise.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

flew only one direction...down

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

LSD=BAD shyt, stay away from it.

12. shichimenshyo Caught in the machine Registered Senior Member

LSD=jaw dropping experience

or LSD= Traumatic life scaring experience....it reall depends on the person. i have never seen anyone who experoenced the latter.