Autobiographies are for chumps

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by Cortex_Colossus, Apr 11, 2008.

1. Cortex_Colossus Banned Banned

People like John Stuart Mill have written autobiographies about themselves and it might as well be deadpan as their rich intellectual lives. I judy trslivrf yofsy yhso am not that person in the mirror. That person is but a reflection of the mind on the minf;s ete. As Einstein noted, we attribute a meaning to the bodily object but that meaning is entirely arbitrary and thus at failt with reality - a non-product of the mindd. No one has caused any specific eggect. We are is an everikkusive web of of concepts and rationalixations. Those are not real, but an arbitrary creation.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. redarmy11 Registered Senior Member

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Orleander OH JOY!!!! Valued Senior Member

Did I just read a stroke in progress??? Cortex are you ok?

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. shichimenshyo Caught in the machine Registered Senior Member

.....he wasnt to begin with

8. invert_nexus Ze do caixao Valued Senior Member

Hmm.
    Not sure what to do about this thread. I suppose I'll give him a chance to come back and correct his typos before just shitcanning it.

I was trying to decipher it as if his hands were just shifted to the right on the keyboard, but that doesn't seem to work...
    Weird.

9. redarmy11 Registered Senior Member

Hi CC. Half of the opening post is written in perfectly good English but it then appears to lapse suddenly into utter gibberish without warning, before resuming good sense... and the pattern repeats.

So what's going on?