TV converter box ........

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by cosmictraveler, Apr 4, 2008.

1. cosmictraveler Be kind to yourself always. Valued Senior Member

Finally recieved my TV Converter box coupon. It took almost 3 months to recieve it but I have it. I still have a TV with an antenna attached to it because a hurricane can wreck havoc upon the satellite transmission at times here or even a good thunderstorm will knock it out too. I only have to pay 20.00 to watch my "free" antenna provided networks.

I just hope that they will remain on the air for free and not shut down in the near future and only be available on a cable or satellite system.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. clusteringflux Version 1. OH! Valued Senior Member

This is just the foreplay to the real screw job their going to give us. Soon on air radio won't even exist.I'm getting rid of my TV. It's just a bunch of fucking garbage not worth spit.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. cosmictraveler Be kind to yourself always. Valued Senior Member

To a degree I understand where your coming from. I do however like certain channels like Sci Fi, Discovery, History, How its Made and NASA live to name most of them. I also enjoy Speed and ESPN at times. These channels carry stuff that normal stations never would carry so for those channels only do I get Satellite hook up.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Orleander OH JOY!!!! Valued Senior Member

we haven't received ours yet. Its for the kid's TVs, but they mainly use them for video games anyways.