Officially sort-of not single anymore

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by Pollux V, May 28, 2002.

1. Pollux V Ra Bless America Registered Senior Member

Yay! Gave this gal a note in science today, asking her to see spider man on friday, chances are good, crossing me fingers and me toes and me nostrils. I won't find out until thursday however because I have to be tortured by the local orthodontist (named Dr. Dickes-yes really-pronounced dick-ess) and get multiple teeth removed. Thou art in heaven pray for me!

So NEH to Adam and Asguard and anyone else who is sort of not single. I join your ranks. Wednesday is going to be the time of my life, I just can't wait to feel a beesting in my mouth (I've had it done before) and then be unable to speak or move my jaw for the rest of my day! Rockin, rockin maan!

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. *stRgrL* Kicks ass Valued Senior Member

Gee.... Good Luck Pollux! I wish you all the best. A bit of advise:

Dont pick your nose
    Dont burp or chew with mouth open
    No foul language - even if she uses it
    Open the doors
    Offer to pay the full amount
    Smile - alot
    Dont insult or make fun of ANYONE on the first date
    Dont be rude or look at anyone funny
    Pretend to be interested in what she is saying - even if you arent
    Be yourself (but not if your rude and crude)
    Relax
    Dont act overly interested in the chick - that could be a turnoff for some chicks
    Wear deodorant
    Make alot of eye contact

Ummm.... Ill think of more later

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Joeman Eviiiiiiiil Clown Registered Senior Member

Just make sure you have safe sex.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. *stRgrL* Kicks ass Valued Senior Member

Oooohhhh... I cant believe I forgot that one

Thanks Joe - Thats the best advice you can give someone.

8. Cactus Jack Death Knight of Northrend Registered Senior Member

Dude, I called the Critereon, the dude yesterday said that it would be on tonight's recording. But some other weird movie was put for fri-sun but I don't know. You may not be able to go on your "dream date" yet.

Oh yeah, and if Tyler happens to take a gander at this thread - That girl I'm interested in (not the one I'm in love with, but that has turned out allright, long story) she is gonna go see the same movie with me! Yes, she thinks I'm cool and I've talked to her a couple times. Plus shes going to the comedy show I'm in, just to see me.

Peace out, ~Cactus

9. Lykan Golden Sparkler Registered Senior Member

My advice: relax and enjoy yourself, and don't entertain any hopes or expectations about what might happen.

Oh yeah, and ask her if you can take some pictures of her posing naked so that you can post them on here for us to see. Seems a reasonable enough request...

10. Tyler Registered Senior Member

Congrads and good luck dude.

Never done anything by the note method. Though a girl once told me she was in love with me by note. That kind of freaked me out.

"Make alot of eye contact"

Strgrl. Every woman I have met in the last two years (literally, every one of them) that I have had a decent conversation with has told me that they absolutely love talking to me because I'm really easy to talk to. Is it possibly just because of hte eye contact? I'm a little curious about why it is.

11. Xev Registered Senior Member

But not literally, because that would feel rather odd.

Good luck.

Cactus: Excellent news!

12. *stRgrL* Kicks ass Valued Senior Member

When you have good eye contact, your showing the person your genuinely concerned with what they have to say. I think thats my problem, I cannot look someone in the eye - well I can but I get nervous and forget what Im saying. So the people I have first impressions with - dont really think too highly of me. Its not until a person really gets to know me - that they like me. and so Yes, I think that eye contact has alot to do with it.

Take care

13. Lykan Golden Sparkler Registered Senior Member

Tyler said, "Every woman I have met in the last two years (literally, every one of them) that I have had a decent conversation with has told me that they absolutely love talking to me because I'm really easy to talk to. Is it possibly just because of hte eye contact? I'm a little curious about why it is."

It's obviously because you're so fucking smart, Sherlock.

And you really know how to squeeze the nipples!

14. Cactus Jack Death Knight of Northrend Registered Senior Member

And you really know how to squeeze the nipples!

"And then the ORAL SEX" - Monty Python and the Holy Grail.

15. Pollux V Ra Bless America Registered Senior Member

Welllllll still haven't gotten any reply (as I expected, since it is logical, she lives a town away) but I am continuously dreading tomorrow, damn it's gonna suck, wowza, like Han Solo being tortured by Darth Vader. I won't scream though-they can't get their rocks off on my intense pain.

With great effort I can look people in the eye, I have to work on it. I usually don't do it because I get the feeling that they start to think that I'm ugly, that sort of thing, the doubting stage-you know. Anyhoo thanks for the tips [all] and keep em coming!

BTW to anyone from around my area, if you hear anything please tell me, I'm very excited....and expectant, although I must admit that doing it with her wasn't really my goal, it would be a nice bonus. She's the overachiever incredibly nice all the time type who hangs out with the girl i was in love with before who is also identical in that respect, even if she lookes radically different (even if they are both fairly attractive).

16. Cactus Jack Death Knight of Northrend Registered Senior Member

like Han Solo being tortured by Darth Vader.

Only you dude...........only you

17. Pollux V Ra Bless America Registered Senior Member

lol I know, I just finished watching A New Hope, I'm planning to watch the rest of the series over the course of this week.

18. Tyler Registered Senior Member

"Oh yeah, and if Tyler happens to take a gander at this thread - That girl I'm interested in (not the one I'm in love with, but that has turned out allright, long story) she is gonna go see the same movie with me! Yes, she thinks I'm cool and I've talked to her a couple times. Plus shes going to the comedy show I'm in, just to see me."

Excellent! Most excellent and bodacious! (best Bill and Ted impression)

This is good news man, the comedy show just to see you is always a good sign. And if you make her laugh, better sign.

"It's obviously because you're so fucking smart, Sherlock.

And you really know how to squeeze the nipples!"

Ahhh, touche. It must be the intelligence! Haha!

Actually, though, I'm more of a kisser than a squeezer.

"With great effort I can look people in the eye, I have to work on it. I usually don't do it because I get the feeling that they start to think that I'm ugly, that sort of thing, the doubting stage-you know. Anyhoo thanks for the tips [all] and keep em coming!"

Eyes seem to be something that I love in a woman. Not the colour or anything, I don't really know how to explain them. My tips.......

- Seem layed back, even if you aren't
    - Realize that chances are, she's about as nervous or unsure of herself as you are
    - Be honest and truthful in your concerns for her, sympathy, respective of her feelings. Don't overdo it, that's just a turn off.
    - Let her lead. Women like to lead. 99% of them I have found enjoy the idea that the guy is in control but deep down, they know they're in complete control. Unless she's deeply in love with you and you're nowhere near that, she is in control. Just realize that this isn't a bad thing!
    - Don't get overly emotional too fast. That's a killer. I've seen guys overdo the romance thing and die.

19. Pollux V Ra Bless America Registered Senior Member

I'm back, and I can speak again! Darth Vader is not all power, so it seems!!!

Thank you for the advice, Tyler. This will really, really help me assuming that she says yes, which I think she will (even though I thought the other gal would too-my chances are much better here methinks). Rock on!!

AAAAAAAAAh, I can pronounce 'read' and say 'she sells seashells by the seashore.' Yay!!!!

Although it was intensely painful and I thought my jaw would explode I come out unscathed! I've only grown in power.