What do you like?

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by Lesion42, May 27, 2002.

1. Lesion42 Deranged Hermit Registered Senior Member

Very simple question here: What features would compose your perfect girl/guy? I go for shortish smart girls with jaw-length hair.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Bebelina kospla.com Valued Senior Member

I have a thing for long hair, that's all...

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Avatar smoking revolver Valued Senior Member

Last edited: May 28, 2002
  6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. wet1 Wanderer Registered Senior Member

8. Avatar smoking revolver Valued Senior Member

movements and smile

9. Xev Registered Senior Member

Eyes are a plus, but I could easily love a blind man.

Ummm, intelligent, well read, somwhat athletic but not a jock. Slightly reserved, intense but not sensitive. Perhaps not a geek himself but appreciative of geekiness.....Dark hair, eyes, slightly muscled...

(I would have responded earlier but I was weeping - 1-0 Avs. We have not yet begun to fight!)

10. Tyler Registered Senior Member

Intelligent, but (and I hate to say it, but I have to be honest) not as intelligent as myself. I don't know why. It's not that I want to show off, I just wouldn't want someone smarter than myself.

Thankfully, I've never found another human being smarter than myself......

'Avatar: Who is she?"

Nelly Furtado. I've met her. Nice girl.

Anyway, back to my woman. Intelligent, active, open-minded, enjoys good art, I think I prefer dark hair but I'm not really sure. I don't know, depends on how everything is put together because I can prefer a blonde/brunette/dark eyes/light eyes/anything. Just how it all fits together. And if she happens to be an actress named Natalie Portman I won't complain.

11. Cactus Jack Death Knight of Northrend Registered Senior Member

It's weird with me....I could pick out features but I really just llok at the whole picture, what makes a person good looking is how everything comes together, ya know? Sum of the whole greater than the sum of its parts.

12. Tyler Registered Senior Member

Exacccctly

13. Avatar smoking revolver Valued Senior Member

she's Nelly Furtado. A Canadian Portugeese singer. Her songs are popsy, but her looks are outstanding (at least for me).

as for mind charecteristics she should be: very knowledable, romantic, open minded, passionate, have nothing against computers, interested advanced sciences. She should like to dance modern dances (samba, cha cha cha, jave) and adore hiking and nature.

oh and look simillar to Nelly

tell me if this is impossible?

14. ndrs The Anti-Cthulhu Registered Senior Member

No clue of ideal...
    Truth is, I met an ideal girl 3 months ago.. then she dumped me.
    I simply don't know what suitable would I think anymore. Feel like I have to do the research from scratch again.
    There is one interesting thing I noticed: shortish girls seem to be smarter and generally much cooler.
    1. Still I think most important thing is you can trust other person - can count on the other person (Also the person is smart enough for that). Certainly can't imagine anything being worse than dishonesty.
    2. Also someone who has an opinion and can base it.. Also open-thinking..
    3. Good sex life -- haven't got enough experience, but I think matching sex needs is essential.

XeV: intense not sensitive -- What's that suppose to mean? :bugeye:
    Tyler:
    - Thankfully, I've never found another human being smarter than myself......
    wow --- 100% ego confession.

15. Adam §Þ@ç€ MØnk€¥ Registered Senior Member

What I require:
    - A pulse.
    - A fully functional brain.
    - She be actually female, and human.

16. Lykan Golden Sparkler Registered Senior Member

I covered this in another thread. Someone who is loving, who has a lot of inner depth, is considerate, wise, accepting, honourable, has a sense of humour or is at least appreciative of mine, and she has integrity. And it helps if she enjoys receiving oral pleasure, and sometimes enjoys giving it to me.

If you're talking about ideal physical features, ummm... it varies with my mood. I focus more on who a person is on the inside though, so that's much more important to me. When i was 19 i was in a 6-month relationship with a woman who was 31... she was 5'9" and weighed around 275 lbs. I'm glad i gave things a chance between us though, because even given all of our differences and the fact that i wasn't physically attracted to her to a great extent, we had a lot of good times and learned a lot from each other. And yes, we had some good sex.

Hormonally, i've always wanted to make love with a tall thin athletic woman who has small breasts.

17. Asguard Kiss my dark side Valued Senior Member

I go for a girl with:

red hair, DAM

who is preferably as tall as my chin (thats not really a big one except i don't like a girl taller than me)

and she HAS to be intellegent (i can't STAND air heads)

apart from that im not fussy

as far as sexuall habits are concerned i am happy to let her chose what she wants to do

18. temporary_illusion Goatgirl Registered Senior Member

SIDEBURNS!!

As long as a guy has sideburns, I don't care about the rest of him

Ok, only joking

Either sideburns and short hair, or long hair that is straight (and clean

*glares at HATRED*)

Tall.. I love tall guys....

A sense of humour..someone that doesnt mind acting like a kid...and can understand my constant ramblings about Monty Python and goats

Someone on the quiet/sensitive side...loud people scare me (yes, I know I'm a wimp

)

And of course..someone that fulfill my cuddling needs

19. Lesion42 Deranged Hermit Registered Senior Member

I agree with Cactus and Lykan as well, but for just liking individual characteristics, I just love the smart short-haired girls.

Oh, and Temporary_Illusion, I know a guy @ school here with sideburns. Football type with good humor. Cool guy.

20. Pollux V Ra Bless America Registered Senior Member

Lesion: Who?

21. Lesion42 Deranged Hermit Registered Senior Member

Zach G.

22. Lykan Golden Sparkler Registered Senior Member

Thanks to my second girlfriend, i have a thing for redheads too.

But then i also have a thing for brownies. And a thing for women with black hair. And a thing for certain blondes, too... (has to have a lot of inner depth)

23. Joeman Eviiiiiiiil Clown Registered Senior Member

Good lord. You have an incredibly high standard. That would be mine also.

For me, my taste changes with age. I am very willing to lower my standard for someone with interesting character. I like to be intrigued by a woman's personality.

From my personal dating experience, I believe the biggest myth is that you need to find someone with a genuinely good heart to happily after with. If that is the case, my parents would get alone very well but they don't. The most important thing is to find someone who makes you feel happy. That is absolutely not an exact science. You need to keep an open mind.