C++ help PLEASE

Discussion in 'Computer Science & Culture' started by Kyle, May 18, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kyle Registered Member

I ask anybody who has knowledge on what I'm about to say, to please try and help me. I have went to a number of diferent sites in the past, and all have proved to be of no help whatsoever. Hopefully it will change now

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Well anyway...What I need to do is know what values are stored in this file that I have. Here is the full story. I have a game called NHL 2002, for the pc. There is an option in the game that allows you to create a face for the player. So you select of photo of yourself or somebody else, and import that photo. THEN, you have to set the places of the eyes, nose, mouth, and chin locations on the image it imports. After everything is set, you export the cyberface, and along with the cyberface comes a file holding the values of the chin, eye, mouth, locations...Here are the contents of the file:
    http://nhlrage.com/cquestion.txt

If you notice, all of the characters in that file are encrypted...I ned to know exactly what is in that file. I need to know where the values are actually at in that file, and how i can edit them. Can ANYBODY possibly help me?

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. G Fresh Registered Member

well...

If the game uses a standard encryption / decryption algorithm, find it and use it to decrypt the text.

If it uses a proprietary algorithm, well then you're pretty much screwed. Unless you want to try to create your own algorithm through factoring or whatnot. i.e., 'Crypto'

Anyhow, my .02

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.