Proposal: Does Astrology Work?

Discussion in 'Formal debates' started by darksidZz, Dec 6, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. darksidZz Valued Senior Member

As of this post I darksidZz challenge 2 members to debate on the topic "Does Astrology Work?" Standard rules will apply.

Currently my argument will be that it simply cannot function as a viable system for anything.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. shichimenshyo Caught in the machine Registered Senior Member

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. darksidZz Valued Senior Member

That's nice, but I need people who don't agree so that we can debate about it

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. shichimenshyo Caught in the machine Registered Senior Member

I doubt you will find an abundance of those types of people here.

8. KilljoyKlown Whatever Valued Senior Member

darksidZz, looks like your not coming up with many believers here. But I have to say, you've brought out some old timers I haven't seen before. That in and of itself is somewhat interesting. I think for most people, astrology in pure entertainment. When people read the various daily forecast, they are bound to see things they can relate to. If you notice, they always make predictions about things that are on our minds such as out love life, work life, financial well being...etc.

A little something for everybody and sometimes they seem to really hit the spot. That's what people will remember and not all the missed predictions.

9. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

Moderator note:

11 off-topic posts have been deleted. Members are advised to read the rules of the Formal Debates subforum before posting here. This subforum is strictly moderated.

Since there are no takers for this debate, and the Proposal has been open long enough, I think we're done here. Thread closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.