U S Citizens harmed by Satellites

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by lerichards, Nov 30, 2007.

1. lerichards Registered Member

The following is a very important concern of mine and others that are having the same experience as myself. I would like it know that this country or any other country cannot survive with such outrageous tactics. Spying, doing harm to Citizens of this great nation is most dangerous to the ongoing of civil liberties. It is most urgent that the Congress of this country take action against such activities. Sincerely, L E Richards
    :
    Harm done to U S Citizens

Satellites used by the U S Government for national security is being use for surveillance and harming U S Citizens
    The Federal Government has placed in space, for national security reasons Space Stations to observe areas along the coast and throughout the country, thinking that we my be attacked by our enemies. Of course, some individuals in the Government, citizens too, believes that any and all means are necessary to protect and defend the citizens of this Great Nation, and I agree. The thing is, these Satellites can and are being used for seeking out and disrupting individuals from their normal everyday activities. Satellite technology is a dastardly thing to citizens in any country when that technology becomes a controlling factor to those citizens living “the pursuit of happiness’ dream.
    I’m not crying out for myself alone. I am convinced others are being affected by the government, being spied upon and done harm. These satellites are affecting many of this country’s citizens, people who have no intention of disrupting the government. People I know and love, are being attacked and penetrated in a harmful way; and, I’m thinking, these citizens are unawares of what’s happening to them, not realizing their infirmity could and are being created by the U S Government Satellites program and their coordinators. I am personally dumbfounded at how many people I know, or had known, have illnesses that could very well be the result of harmful vibrations that originate from satellites.
    I’m hoping you aren’t thinking “what an imagination, satellites doing harm to a United States citizen”? Naturally, not having any real proof on my part, I could refer to the News Media, where reports have come out that Satellites are capable of impeding citizens from their normal existence. I’m sure the people of this great nation would like to know if they said something, whether meaningful or off the cuff, with no intention of changing the society in which they live, that they could easily be tormented. Even government employees and elected office members could be under surveillance and done harm, without them even knowing it. Individuals can be located and monitored, in the home, driving a car, even grocery shopping; and, unless the individual becomes concealed and/or are no longer identified, they can be harmed by the U S Government Satellites Program. The End

L E Richards

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Read-Only Valued Senior Member

My, my. That's more than just imagination - that's full-blown paranoia. I suggest that you seek professional help at the earliest possible moment.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Nathyn Registered Member

I've heard of this before on a documentary on mind control. Forgive me if I muddle the details as it was a while ago, but it goes something like this:

Psychologists discovered not too long ago that heavy doses of electromagnetic radiation at a certain frequency at close range to a human's brain can induce emotional changes, like fear.

From this research, a tiny minority of fringe scientists have argued that the same effect could be possible from long range.

From this minority of quacks, conspiracy theorists have thus concluded that the government has perfected the technology, and they're now flying blimps and planes overhead, which broadcast these same kind of waves, that can control our thoughts (even though the original research suggested only an influence on affect).

The proper protection against this is a tin-foil helmet. Yes, I'm not kidding: This is the origin of the tin-foil hat.

Last edited: Nov 30, 2007
  6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Orleander OH JOY!!!! Valued Senior Member

wasn't this an X-Files episode?

8. nietzschefan Thread Killer Valued Senior Member

heh, they actually can assassinate someone from orbit if they get a clear shot. It is possible.

9. Read-Only Valued Senior Member

Oh, really? And just what are they shooting that won't burn up in the atmosphere?

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Oh - and they'd better catch the guy asleep - 'cause if he moves at all the projectile would miss him completely (assuming it could even survive the dive through the air)!

(Or you just trying to play on this poor nut-case's fear???)

10. Tiassa Let us not launch the boat ... Valued Senior Member

It was a Simpsons episode. Apparently, many would rather forget it. (The episode guide lacks a synopsis, and is unusually thick with criticism.)

11. cosmictraveler Be kind to yourself always. Valued Senior Member

Yes, I remember some person being hit by debris from a satellite awhile

back, so they are harmful.

12. Orleander OH JOY!!!! Valued Senior Member

Nope, I was thinking of the X-Files episode Drive (season 6) but I'm still wrong. It was radio frequencies, not satellites.

13. leopold Valued Senior Member

the only problem is that you never express what those concerns are, except that the feds are "spying" on you.

for the record,
    the feds have had the capability to instantly trace every word you ever sent across a phone line or through the mail since about 1976 or so.

so, where have you been for the past 30 years?
    it seems to me that you are nothing more than another great anti-american.
    go get a real job.

14. Orleander OH JOY!!!! Valued Senior Member

and every post you have ever made on line. But what makes you think you are so special that they care about you lerichards?

15. greenberg until the end of the world Registered Senior Member

You are probably right - those satellites could be harming and cause fear to arise in people.
    But not because of some radiation and such, but because knowing that our dear Government doesn't trust us, spies on us and wants to control us can be very scary and upsetting for some people.

16. Exhumed Self ******. Registered Senior Member

nietzschefan stop dodging this question

17. nietzschefan Thread Killer Valued Senior Member

lol I love how no one replies me unless I say something outrageous. I'm gonna post on shorty's profile from now on.

18. Read-Only Valued Senior Member

That really shouldn't surprise you.

If you post something that's factual and accurate it will stand on it's own. But when you cross the line, more than one will want to know what the heck you're talking about.

19. TruthSeeker Fancy Virtual Reality Monkey Valued Senior Member

The answer: ballistic missiles.

20. Read-Only Valued Senior Member

Oh, really??? Just to "... assassinate someone..." Sounds pretty drastic to me!!

21. TruthSeeker Fancy Virtual Reality Monkey Valued Senior Member

If it's Hitler, why not?

22. Tht1Gy! Life, The universe, and e... Registered Senior Member

It does make me wonder tho, A lot of folks have this fear, hence the "tinfoil hat" thing. I've talked to a few folks who wear them, and they are convinced...

I know our gov't is chock full of twisted bastards...

Remember: Just because you're paranoid, doesn't mean they're not out to get you!

Furthermore: Ye shall know the truth and the truth shall make Ye paranoid!:m: