England fails to qualify for Euro2008

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by Nickelodeon, Nov 21, 2007.

1. Nickelodeon Banned Banned

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/internationals/7103110.stm

Bollocks! fuck shit!!!!!!!!

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. peta9 Registered Senior Member

Can you say that?

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Nickelodeon Banned Banned

Bloody England. What a disgrace. Fucking idiots.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Deathfromabove Hopeless and Useless Registered Senior Member

Thank god, i put money on Croatia

8. Nickelodeon Banned Banned

Croatia played well. At 2-2 I thought "phew!!". That 3rd goal felt like death.

9. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

Sigh.

Geoff go home now.

10. Deathfromabove Hopeless and Useless Registered Senior Member

That Carson is going to get crucified, i feel super sorry for him.

11. alexb123 The Amish web page is fast! Valued Senior Member

Why do England managers take risks? Whats the point of putting in Carson in such a high pressure game?

Erickson did the same in taking Wilcot to the world cup.

12. Nickelodeon Banned Banned

Cos sometimes the risks pay off. This time though.....

Jesus, every time Croatia had the ball they looked like scoring. I think they only HAD 3 chances.

13. Ghost_007 Registered Senior Member

I'm not even pissed off. England were pitiful. Croatia deserved the victory.

I was angry that England had gotten themselves into such a situation, but seriously, they got themselves into the situation because they weren't good enough, there are no excuses. I've always believed England were a World class team, right up there with Brazil, Argentina and Italy, but they are not on that level, that is how I feel now, I have opened my eyes. England struggle against teams like Russia and Croatia, they would struggle against teams like Scotland, Turkey, Romania, Greece. I think alot of people (including myself) were in cuckoo-land, England are not a good team.

The Premiership is considered the best league in the World, but this does not reflect on the national side. The best teams in the premiership are completely dominated by foreigners, that obviously doesn't help the national team.

The FA need to sort this shit out, it is a complete joke. They need to appoint a decent manager (e.g. Mourinho, Martin O’Neill). They need to take steps to ensure English players get a chance in the top teams. Looking at the England team, there is no depth. One injury, one suspension and they’re in trouble. They are weak at the back, weak up front, weak in midfield. England fans deserve a lot better. They have ruined the summer for us all.

14. Ghost_007 Registered Senior Member

It was a massive blunder. Why play a young and inexperienced keeper in such an important game? It doesn't make any sense. The condition of the pitch didn't help much either but then again, there can be no excuses. Since he dropped Robinson he should have put David James in. He fucked that one up.

15. Ghost_007 Registered Senior Member

What a bunch of dickheads.

Did you even notice Lampard in the first half?

And having one guy up front, that makes alot of sense.

Fuck the FA.

16. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

i was stuck in traffic for like 2 hours trying to get home from wembly stadium, damn north circular.

peace.

17. Sciencelovah Registered Senior Member

Hi EFOC, welcome back, hows the warrior princess?

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Why such an important games be played in New Wembley?! :shrug:

18. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

she is doing well and seems to have unlimited energy, wont ever sleep or shut up :bagpuss:.

what do you mean?, why wouldent we play our england games at our best stadium in our capital?. the bright arch on game days is a nice new addition to th NW london skyline aswell. where do yu think the game should be held, old trafford?.

peace.

19. Sciencelovah Registered Senior Member

Had England winning, I was about to say "its a blessing of New Wembley"

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

I am not much into football, but Old Trafford had always guide England to Euro :shrug:

I am glad to hear she is active. What is her name?

20. redarmy11 Registered Senior Member

They were shite. And Mclaren is out of his depth and hasn't got a clue.

Sack him; start again.

21. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

no dissrespect but im not saying her name on a public forum, i might tell you in a PM or something. i dont watch football much but i play it, im not into watching sports really i get bored easily and lose interest. i watch UfC and k1 though.

peace.

22. Chatha big brown was screwed up Registered Senior Member

England used to be very good in the early 90's but went downhill from there. On the contrary France used to suck meat balls but became very good. They(english) have never been as technical as the dutch, Germans, or Portuguese. You know you are in trouble when your most popular player is david beckham. And yes, they've never really had depth in the team. Everything went downhill once shearer retired. But they remain the pride and joy of the UK.

23. Sciencelovah Registered Senior Member

aint it a blessing in disguise for MU, now that Rooney can concentrate for MU! :itold: