Refuse collector's privacy invaded.

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by redarmy11, Nov 18, 2007.

1. redarmy11 Registered Senior Member

I'm going to offer no comment on the following as I'm not sure I could contain my rage. Basically he's a dirty bastard and he needs stringing up. Unless... he's innocent. In which case: why do people always assume the worst? We're no different from all the other animals really, so why waltz about with your nose in the air, putting on airs and graces? When you've got to go, you've got to go. Better out than in, as they say. Would they prefer that he just clamps his cheeks shut and carries on regardless? Do that for long and you'll end up physically ill. Bye-bye weekly refuse collection, hello dysentery epidemic. You'll all know what shitting is then, you moaning old bastards.

Honestly. Some people. Always sticking their nose in where it's not wanted.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. alexb123 The Amish web page is fast! Valued Senior Member

I think a full investigation would be needed here. How far were public toliets in relation to ETA of touching cloth.

But maybe the issue here is not what he did but what he should have done after. If you need to scope up dogs mess then he should have scoped up his own and put it in the back of his dust-cart with the rest of the crap.

I know south woodford well and I can just imagine the uproar of the well to do seeing a black man taking a dump, lol.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. redarmy11 Registered Senior Member

Since when have you seen a dog with a pooper-scooper clamped in its paw? Ever? So why should we be any different. If you're in the house, don't go on the carpet but outside anywhere's fair game.

Not his job to clean it up though - it's his owner's. In this case, that would mean his employer. What the hell were they thinking of, sitting in their offices, miles away, shuffling papers, while their employees are out in the streets, off the leash and running wild?

Last edited: Nov 18, 2007
  6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Hmm can't he just ask to use a bathroom?

8. redarmy11 Registered Senior Member

Yes - or, would they mind him squatting in their yard? That, to me, is his one minor error - failure to obtain prior permission.

9. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

No really, I mean, he had 30 houses left to de-dump so why not just you know, ask to take a dump?

Is it not permitted to ask permission to take a dump? We have an outdoor facility for such purposes, gardener and workers etc. The help, you know.

One does need to consider their necessity to poop, while simultaneously not tracking dirt on the Persian rugs

10. cosmictraveler Be kind to yourself always. Valued Senior Member

Why didn't the binman just ask to use theirs or someone elses privy?

11. redarmy11 Registered Senior Member

Because, dummies, he initially entered enthusiastically into a one-man biological endurance test, as you do sometimes. Biology won out, as it always does in the end and, by that time, it was obviously far too late to go politely knocking on doors. When the turtle's head is touching cloth, as it was for this poor fellow, drastic solutions present themselves like oases in the Sahara. He was means and motive personified in search of opportunity so that, when opportunity presented itself, he seized on it gratefully with both hands.

I mean, what was he supposed to do?

12. alexb123 The Amish web page is fast! Valued Senior Member

13. alexb123 The Amish web page is fast! Valued Senior Member

14. alexb123 The Amish web page is fast! Valued Senior Member

15. alexb123 The Amish web page is fast! Valued Senior Member

16. alexb123 The Amish web page is fast! Valued Senior Member