the dream thread

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by wanneszinnig, Nov 16, 2007.

1. wanneszinnig God doesn't work 2day Registered Senior Member

Post your latest dream here!
    Did it corresponded with an event earlier? Did it influenced your day?
    Or was it just fun?

Knock yourself out!

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Nickelodeon Banned Banned

I dreamt I was falling, falling, falling. Down and down, endlessly. There was no end, just falling, falling, falling. Then I fell some more, and then a little bit further, then I kept on falling.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. wanneszinnig God doesn't work 2day Registered Senior Member

Funny when I was a teenager I used to have these dreams too.
    I never understood what it meant.

I used to run away in my dreams a lot too. Someone once told me that it has to do with being born. Actually being born is a very traumatic event for a baby. Because it leaves a warm and save place into a cold and maybe unsafe world. That trauma can be repated by dreams as running away.

Don't know if that is correct...still it makes sences to me.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. shichimenshyo Caught in the machine Registered Senior Member

I had a dream that I was on a boat that happened to be a huge rave like party in the rain, it was dark and I was waiting for my girlfriend, but she never came.

8. wanneszinnig God doesn't work 2day Registered Senior Member

The party sounded great...sorry bout yr girlfriend though :bugeye:

9. shichimenshyo Caught in the machine Registered Senior Member

Yea it was a good party......I was sad she didnt end up comming.

10. peta9 Registered Senior Member

I also have dreams of scary heights. I am soo scared of heights. I was climbing this rickety spiral staircase at work of all places and no one was upset the staircase was basically a bolt and nut away from crashing down. They were all like what's the big deal?

Also the staircase was like at least two stories up to the next level and when i got up there i literally would have to jump or have very long legs to get on the platform as the staircase was unhinged and rattling, shaking. I then got up to the top with someone else in front of me as they just comfortably stretched their legs across the threshold and he stood there in my way continuing to talk as the staircase wavered further and further away. I was like no way jerk, and i reached out my hand and he just stood there looking at me like it's not my problem. then the staircase collapsed and i fell, fell down to a marble floor and evidently crushed my skull.

It was the falling down part that was so horrible and exhiliarating. Deathly, no net underneath to save you and not fun at all butterflies. I hate heights and i hate falling.

11. peta9 Registered Senior Member

for those who hate me, they are giggling at my dream at this very moment. I actually woke up with a headache.

12. cosmictraveler Be kind to yourself always. Valued Senior Member

MOODY BLUES LYRICS

"The Dream"

When the white eagle of the North is flying overhead
    The browns, reds and golds of autumn lie in the gutter, dead.
    Remember then, that summer birds with wings of fire flaying
    Came to witness springs new hope, born of leaves decaying.
    Just as new life will come from death, love will come at leisure.
    Love of love, love of life and giving without measure
    Gives in return a wonderous yearn of a promise almost seen.
    Live hand-in-hand and together we'll stand on the threshold of a dream.

13. Donnal Registered Member

i dreamt once i put anti matter and matter together outin space
    all these explosions happened it was the most powerful feeling better than sex
    then after i did that
    i broke down a few plants into dust transported them to my new milky way i called planetarium and a few animals
    was the weirdest dream ever
    i used this worm hole thing an energy that got me so far as way out there beyond
    our milky way system i was a fluffy light bulb broke down into these like particles but needed the light energy thing of this weird light bulb
    but the time path thing was faster than the ufos's ever could imagine
    which is how i got to one spot caue the worm hole didnt get me too far

i let the animals go and the plants i was all alone i didnt now if i could get back
    i put the two matters together near a black hole the pull is fierce enough that earths pull has no match with my dreamy planetarium
    and when the entity of space collapses my planetarium is still here with a life to dream for

was the coolest weirdest dream for detail to detail

14. peta9 Registered Senior Member

i have such weird and awesome dreams of different worlds. I've had dreams of being in strange malls with octagon shaped elevators moving at superspeed i could hear the whirring like an engine with capsule doors on each side. If i got out on the wrong one, i would be lost. It was cool though.

Their were skyscraper office buildings and apartments built into the mall as well as a river running though it. all kinds of levels i can't describe in layout.

i've had dreams of being in buildings that were so complex i got lost and it took me days to find my way out because it was so topsy turvy. Underground subways systems that were huuge in network, so huge in fact the walkways were the size of streets and i knew it connected to places that would be considered other states in our estimation but it was no big deal, in fact so huge that some places you barely met someone when you walked through it, maybe one or two people at most. the trains were super fast and hard to describe. It was soo cool though.

i've had dreams of being in malls at night and this was normal with low ambient light and people in movie theators laughing at the flicker on the screen with all kinds of interesting characters and people. The amazing part was i got the feeling the world was soo very large and almost infinite, there was a sense of connectedness and understanding but with so much room to breathe and true freedom it's hard to convey this entirely too. People were much more evolved too, no pettiness just wanting to enjoy themselves and live.

15. peta9 Registered Senior Member

i keep having dreams i get stuck in buildings or stores when they are locking up and they don't know i'm in there. Either i have to find a window to climb out of or spend the night by myself, sometimes quite eerie.. i spend the entire time trying all the exit doors going from one level to the next, oftentimes exit stairwells. One time i found my way out and i was in a different town than i was previously. All of a sudden the building switched locations. So i was still lost, wtf.

What does this mean? anybody know? i'm just a slow shopper??

16. Nickelodeon Banned Banned

I did have a dream about sciforums recently. Man I spend way too much time in this fucking place.

17. Donnal Registered Member

peta i wish i dreamt like that i only dream of bloody space and all that weird stuff
    spose i have had normal ones just dont member

i pictured your dream and i reckon we the same always dreaming of another time or entity we wake up and see on the news that scientists have a beleif just like our dreams
    its like were not alone

18. shorty_37 Go! Canada Go! Registered Senior Member

Last Dream I had nietzschefan and me were driving in this old big covertible car down a desert road. Out of the corner of my eye when we drove past this restaurant I saw 2 guys sitting in a car checking out their guns. The guy kinda looked over and saw that I had seen them. We started driving faster and they came after us. The one guy was pointing his gun at us as they were catching up to us. We somehow got away and pulled over.

Now this is the even weirder part. When I looked over it was no longer nietzsche, my boyfriend was now the guy from PRISON BREAk LOLOL I have no idea what the hell happened to neitzsche he just disappeared HAHAH

19. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

i was at the beginning of the universe which was also a swimming pool
    the tension between existence and non-existence manifested as an extremely sharp spike or pin upon which I was balanced around the solar plexus it was very painful but not physically then i became a sailing ship
    the pin or singularity was at the same time a high pitched sound and the pool was also a low tone

20. Donnal Registered Member

bet you never been the same spidergoat
    after dreaming big like that

its like how do we function knowing were not all dreaming of earth things
    it like when sumone goes in war they never come back normal
    with outer space dreams i never feel the same i feel constant lonliness but never alone
    having different views it changes our lifes well it does mine

21. Donnal Registered Member

once i kept thinking and picturing a boy i made up in my head a young boy
    and i put this moy on a raft saying moor moor .....like that
    the next few days
    i was shocked a guy walked past me and said to this other mate
    whats with the boy saying moor
    maybe our dreams can manafest into a reality for others
    i dunno but it happens all the time with me is like im never alone

22. pjdude1219 The biscuit has risen Valued Senior Member

i don't remember my dreams does that mean anything

23. shichimenshyo Caught in the machine Registered Senior Member

I once had a dream (granted I had taken acid that day) that I was watching myself walk with a girl, as i began to move away from the girl I began to see the our planet, then the universe, then the galaxy, the further away I got from the galaxy the more like a circle it looked. Then the circle had other galaxy like circles next to it, then more and more until these millions and millions of concentric circles turned into dots that started making an image as they panned further and further away. As the image began to reform I realised that it had become the girls face smiling, and then it became the same first image of us walking together. It was one of the coolest things I have ever experienced.