Ha Ha Ha?!? What the...! That's just not Christmas..

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by Bells, Nov 12, 2007.

1. Bells Staff Member

We have all heard it. The bellowing "Ho Ho Ho" by a man in a fat red suit, while the sounds of The Chipmunks singing Jingle Bells is played over the speaker system. That is one of the staples of Christmas. It would not be Christmas without it. However it would appear the PC police are out in force and high on crack.

"Ha Ha Ha"?:bugeye:

I must admit I was astounded by this. Who in their right mind would view Santa's "ho ho ho" as being somehow derogatory to women kind?

It would appear American slang is creeping into Christmas and has made the "ho's" politically incorrect.

A Santa who "ha's" is not a real Santa. What will be next? A rewording of Christmas carols, cards, cartoons and movies? As is mentioned in the article, what of garden hoe's?

There was another reason given for the banning of the "ho's". Think of the children!...

Maybe someone should point out to him that it is not the "ho's" that scare the kiddies, but being confronted by a strange man in a fat red suit who is trying to grab them and put them on his knee and asks them for their biggest wishes that might, just might, scare them.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Bring back the "ho's" damn you!

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. redarmy11 Registered Senior Member

That's fine for you to say. You're presumably not one. Think of the hos.

Brain-defying lunacy.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. redarmy11 Registered Senior Member

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. lucifers angel same shit, differant day!! Registered Senior Member

my sons school isnt going to do a christmas nativity this year because of the racial asspect of it.

they were also considering not having a christmas tree because the muslims wouldnt like it.

------------------------------------

but on a funny note, i can remember taking my son to see santa when he was just a baby, and he screamed the place down, and then when he got his toy he hit santa accross the head with it.

8. phlogistician Banned Banned

Christians shouldn't like it, it being a pagan tradition!

HO HO HO!

9. Tiassa Let us not launch the boat ... Valued Senior Member

While the assertion of misogyny is, truly, silly, I think the whole problem could be avoided if these Christians didn't keep foisting their stupid, fake holiday on the rest of us. Jesus' tits! The effort involved in lying to children is ridiculous.

10. lucifers angel same shit, differant day!! Registered Senior Member

explan what you mean about, lieing to children, many mums and dads lie about santa? so what do you mean?

11. Till Eulenspiegel Registered Member

A bit hateful are we, Tiassa. Your post would have had more impact had you not felt it necessary to use the words stupid and fake in reference to other people's religious beliefs, ie, the validity of Christmas. As it is, you simply came across as an anti-Christian bigot.

12. shorty_37 Go! Canada Go! Registered Senior Member

My son's school doesn't do the Big Christmas Assembly anymore either. As far as I know they always put a Christmas tree up in the front hall. Well they better not stop doing that!!!!

I really don't give a shit if the Muslims don't like it! This is CANADA!

13. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

I was amazed that happened in Australia. Somehow, I guess I just thought you'd be immune.

The best thing in such situations, I believe, is to simply say "No, Senator, my axe just doesn't swing that way."

How about the assertion of religious bigotry? You may have noted in your diverse and widespread travels that non-Christians also not infrequently celebrate Christmas. Maybe - since it actually harms no one - it should be left alone instead of trod on as you place your soapbox.

14. peta9 Registered Senior Member

xmas is the most retarded holiday tradition. Putting lights on a tree in your house, an old man on a sleigh sliding down a chimney. Jesus Christ, it's stupid.

i can't think of anything about xmas that's worth anything except for little kids to get toys.

15. lucifers angel same shit, differant day!! Registered Senior Member

how about to get family together, perhaps family you havent seen for ages?

its the one day of the year where, fighting was stopped, its the one day we can actually tolerate each other, its not retarded and christmas is a lot more to my kids than getting new toys, its about having a family and people who love them, and people who will do anything for them.

16. ashura the Old Right Registered Senior Member

How brilliant! When do you think they'll be renaming hoes then?

EDIT: Wait... this is in AUSTRALIA??? That's nuts! Is the word ho even used there? That's an honest question btw.

17. cosmictraveler Be kind to yourself always. Valued Senior Member

Cum Dumpsters.

18. Ghost_007 Registered Senior Member

Its funny how some people (not accusing anyone here) always blame this madness on Muslims and other religious minorities. Blame the ones that make the decisions.

As far as I'm concerned, if you take away Christmas trees, Christmas decorations, Santa Claus & his cronies etc. then you lose the spirit of the Christmas season, something most people enjoy...

Seriously, what else do people want? Do they want the Christmas season to be just like any other holiday season? Imagine how boring that would be.

19. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

This is just the beginning; after a few decades, there won't be anything left to celebrate.

I'm surprised they haven't banned fairy tales and bedtime stories.

20. Ripley Valued Senior Member

Ah, but I'm sure they'll keep the egg nog traditional!

21. ashura the Old Right Registered Senior Member

I've never had eggnog. :/

22. lucifers angel same shit, differant day!! Registered Senior Member

i have its differant, but nasty!

23. draqon Banned Banned

like I said the morality within western world has collapsed to the point that Christmas moments like this can't even be enjoyed.