bwhahaha

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by Avatar, Nov 7, 2007.

1. Avatar smoking revolver Valued Senior Member

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Nickelodeon Banned Banned

404 error

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Avatar smoking revolver Valued Senior Member

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. draqon Banned Banned

its a staged show for Colbert show

8. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

good thing they use precision guided weapons

9. draqon Banned Banned

guess who virtually controls precision guided weapons?

humans do

10. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

At least one of them is thinking

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

11. whitewolf asleep under the juniper bush Registered Senior Member

1. A lot of stuff you see on American tv is staged. They tell you it's a true story, but it's all hired people.

2. Okay, I was educated in Europe up to 8th grade and I am honestly telling you, my highest grade in History and Geography was 3 (10 being highest possible). Not everyone in Europe is an A student; actually, a lot of kids in Europe today won't show you where the Roman Empire was located.

12. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

13. Grantywanty Registered Senior Member

I love that you say 'won't', my emphasis. It's as if they knew but refused. Like the Roman Empire was coming back and the faithful will be strong.

14. Donnal Registered Member

15. Enmos Valued Senior Member

This maybe a joke but there really are people like that..

16. Donnal Registered Member

yeh and im very serious i dont feel as silly to know theres people the same as me
    im not smart now i feel not alone

17. Donnal Registered Member

the only answer i knew in that was australia was not irn or france

18. Donnal Registered Member

i wasnt mocking them

19. Tiassa Let us not launch the boat ... Valued Senior Member

Best line: "Al Qaeda is a wing of the Masonic Order."

I will extend specific sympathy to my fellow Americans on one count: it wasn't fair to point out the United States of America. I can't write the sentence for you (I haven't seen it in almost twenty years), but motivational speakers used to run this test where they would show an audience a sentence and count the number of times the letter F occurred. Nobody got it right because everybody in the room, myself included, missed the three or four Fs in the word "of". We are accustomed to missing certain obvious things. I have no sympathy for the fact that they couldn't think of a country, but come on: if you asked 100 Australians to name a country that begins with the letter A, a severe minority would answer "Australia". And, yes, at least one or two would say, "America".

And yes, I missed "United States of America". Uganda was the first to mind, and I stopped thinking about it when I heard the one guy say "Utah". (Half-credit to the woman who said, "Utopia", though. It is, after all, an undiscovered country. Er ... okay. Right. Whatever.)

At least now you know why liberalism hasn't a chance in the U.S. Try convincing these people of anything that takes more than seven seconds to explain. You'll find plenty of intelligent people in the United States, but they are, as with any country, a minority.

20. Challenger78 Valued Senior Member

It's REAL, and its a bit old.

It was done by the Chaser boys, and that clip along with another one is why you American's don't really have a high opinion down here.

21. Challenger78 Valued Senior Member

22. Tiassa Let us not launch the boat ... Valued Senior Member

Really? No way. I mean, seriously? I would have thought we trashed our reputation Down Under long ago.

23. Challenger78 Valued Senior Member

Trust me, we Australians are a loyal bunch, Look at us we've been with you since WWII, Korea, Vietnam, Iraq, Afghanistan, we have never voted against you in the UN, We've followed your kyoto lead. Amongst the people, Yanks started losing their rep around Iraq.