So I am considering something...

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by JetPilot, Nov 1, 2007.

1. JetPilot Registered Senior Member

I have been considering this for a couple of years now.

Reasons why are:
    - The amount of money and time spent dating to me is not worth the sex nor the relationship.
    - I get action, but for some reason with women I get with it appears as though they piss me off more than actually make me happy.
    - I have considered being gay but I really do not find males attractive at all so thats out of the question.

Benefits/Losses of a relationship (in my perspective):
    - Good at first but I get bored too fast
    - I hate the fact that I am forced to give women so much attention
    - I hate the fact that good looking women get their ways with everything because of idiot men like me that do nothing but compete over them
    - The sex sucks after 6 months and all that emotional crap is annoing

Benefits/Losses of fuck buddies/one night stands:
    - Risks of getting stds that I don't need
    - Again, you gotta work for it, dress up, go to a party where you see a bunch of stupid people talk , you have to start hitting on a girl, find a place to do it, for a 10 second orgasm. not worth it

What I usually think after I sleep with a girl, "Did I just do all of this for that? What a waste of time"

Nothing bad happened recently with anyone that caused me to suddenly write this thread, its more of a build up of thoughts and events that has simply led me to this conclusion.

I'm 20 and all my friends say I'm so lazy with women and I don't even try to a point where they consider me stupid. But they just don't understand that I get just as much enjoyment out of... solving a math problem, giving a dollar to a hobo, watching a funny movie or listening to some music.

At this point in life I just find that relationships and sex is just not worth the hype, nor is worth my time and money. There are so many amazing things in life yet we waste so much time worrying about that crap I think I have officially decided to be asexual. It will be hard, I probably will fail within the next week but I'm gonna try.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. redarmy11 Registered Senior Member

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. cosmictraveler Be kind to yourself always. Valued Senior Member

I would suggest that you just do whatever it is you enjoy doing. Don't be

bothered by anyone else's comments or ways. You have to live the way you

want to be and that changes all the time. As you mentioned many things

give you pleasure. As you mature you will come to understand that there

are responsibilities that you must adhere to and that will take sacrifices and

compromises in your life to which you will have to adjust to. So do what you

like and see what you want out of life but more important be true to

yourself and no one else for the only thing you have to please is you.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.