I had a dream...

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by Tnerb, Oct 27, 2007.

1. Tnerb Banned Banned

Hello fellow posters.

I had a dream.

That Orleander.

Was bitching me out.

What a weird dream right!

I deserved the bitching out.

I don't post what I feel.

But am starting to,

after the zombie apocolapse which is occuring and occured thanks to Xev's comment, rather, as suggested by Xev. Suggested to happen that is..

I got bitched out by Orleander.

And she thinks that I/we hate her or something.

Come bitch me out Orleander.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. cosmictraveler Be kind to yourself always. Valued Senior Member

Sounds more like a nightmare than a dream!

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. draqon Banned Banned

Orleander is an evil woman, stay away from her.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Nickelodeon Banned Banned

Shes cool. In an evil sort of way.

8. Tnerb Banned Banned

Those who are tormented, have dreams which normally would be considered nightmares.

9. draqon Banned Banned

I also had a weird dream today...very real. I was running/floating alongside a road in a deep forest and as I passed...I saw a dark figure 2 miles from me that looked like a huge wolf running towards me. So I jumped on a tree and what looked to be a wolf were 5 geese, however these geese had very long and very thin mouthes and they also had very small bodies. Than some guy who lives in a small hut (in a forest alone) 3 meters from the tree to which I jumped gets the geese on a metal stick and bakes them on a fire and eats their meat...all but 1 of them. So than I jump of the tree and think...hey I want to save the last baby geese. So as I run to the road while holding the last geese...that geese takes a bite out of me (it was a carnivorous goose)...go figure and I woke up.

10. Tnerb Banned Banned

Next time, thou shalth dream that the goose gives you a kiss.

11. draqon Banned Banned

yeah...

12. Tnerb Banned Banned

It most definately is possible

13. Enmos Valued Senior Member

If Orleander bitched you out you probably deserved it

14. draqon Banned Banned

thing is my dreams almost never include many people or animals...like the most number of people I will have in my dream is like 2-3. And even so, I do not really get involved in their activities...they are just like scenery. All my dreams are about floating (I jump from one point of a road and than use the inertia and my mind to move to a point that is 3 miles from the direction and all this in like 7 seconds...I also sometimes can just fly without having to jump from time to time) And I dream of like huge forests...or desolate streets. All most always my dreams are at night time...that is they happen in night. I mean it gets to the point that I am floating through clouds during night on altitude of 10 km from one state to another...on huge distances. And this is like regular dreams for me.

Another sort of dreams I have is mazes...I go inside some sort of building structure...and it is like 100 stories high with huge beautiful architecture (I mean...I create architectural masterpieces when I dream) and than I walk through almost every door and every hallway, every hall...and it is beautiful.

My sex dreams are very rare...and even so they are not much sex mostly glances with the girl in a pretty white dress of 19th century style and than she does a fellatio...but not till the end...than she always runs away laughing.

And this repeats with like different girls I see when I dream.

Hmm...other sort of dreams I have is also when I am flying above rivers...islands...and than I come into a city and start like scaring people. Because in my world of dreams no one can fly but me and when people see me fly they get very scared and I get scared of them seeing me so than I run/fly away while they are chasing me. that or...I sneak up on people while flying outside of a building that is like 5 stories high, and than I scare people by smiling outside their window. I had this dream once were I flew up to a window in a building that is 10 stories high and this guy was watching tv...so I slowly rise and start smiling at him, he becomes so frightened, he looks at me and I look at him for about 1 minute and than he starts smiling comes to the window thinking that I must be standing on some sort of a lever...but than I rise and slowly show him that I am floating in air and I smile even more, so he takes a shotgun and shoots a bullet at me...the bullet travels towards my face but before it reaches me I instantaneously catapult myself and fly up to the sky at faster than sound speed...while the bullet is traveling towards me. And than I wake up.

15. shorty_37 Go! Canada Go! Registered Senior Member

LOL so let me get this straight! You had a dream that SPONGEBOB was yelling at you?

16. draqon Banned Banned

since he mentions that he didnt post what he felt...Orleander didnt just yell at him, it is probable that he dreamed of having sex with her. But that is all under a question.

17. Tnerb Banned Banned

Come ON guys!

Yes. Spongebob, Orleander, whoever she is. She's pretty pretty I think from the picture she has shown (of herself).

She was yelling at me.

Screaming at me.

Of course, cosmic traveler nailed it. The simple fact that I had deserved it.

So. That's how it goes.

18. Enmos Valued Senior Member

So you dreamt about having sex with Spongebob ?? Did Sandy join in too ?

Sandy:

19. shorty_37 Go! Canada Go! Registered Senior Member

Where was Squidward?

20. draqon Banned Banned

gush...he just said it wasn't about sex...it was just yelling between her and him. Yelling and nothing else. no back-door thinking.

21. Enmos Valued Senior Member

Lol
    I changed it to Sandy though

22. Tnerb Banned Banned

So where is Orleander to bitch me out?

23. shorty_37 Go! Canada Go! Registered Senior Member

She is busy bitching out her husband...