Got any scars boy?

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by Non-Logical-Idea-Guy, Oct 27, 2007.

1. Non-Logical-Idea-Guy Fat people can't smile. Registered Senior Member

Got some scars boy? better share 'em!

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. cosmictraveler Be kind to yourself always. Valued Senior Member

Two bullets to the stomach caused a couple of scars from the operations.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Non-Logical-Idea-Guy Fat people can't smile. Registered Senior Member

i have a less impressive scar on my thumb where i stabbed myself ewith a swiss army knife at the age of 8 XD

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. superstring01 Moderator

Age 4: broken "Jesus candle" (glass jarlike thing), huge gash on the right forearm. Numerous stitches.
    Age 6: metal spike through my [cover your eyes ladies & Genji] scrotum and left inner thigh.
    Age 7: two german shephards attacked me ripping of my right ear down to the earlobe, tearing my right facial cheek, and tearing out a huge chunk of my right leg. Lots of immediate stitches reattaching portions of flesh and seven reconstructive procedures later I'm good as new.
    Age 8: wile playing around an abandoned school, I [for some idiotic reason] removed my right shoe and stepped on a huge piece of broken glass. Lots of stitches.
    Age 10: bitten by a small woodland creature. Stitches and rabies shots.
    Age 10: while running in the woods [different time], my right legg slips into a small animal hole, causing a compound fracture to my lower fibula and tibia. Stitches and metal spikes.
    Age 11: major car accident resuling in a fractured lower vertibra, a broken nose, torn abdomen and a fractured wrist. Stitches, traction and a few casts.
    Age 13: while playing with my dad's sizeable collection of tools in his shop, I slipped while sharpening a piece of metal [for no reason whatsoever] and my right thumb fell into the spinning wheel of the grinder pulling off a nice chunk of fleash. Stitches.
    Age 19: mugged downtown Cleveland in the "gay" district. Stitches to the forehead. (also subjected to verbal abuse from the investigating officer who asked me if I was a fairy, when I said "yes" he asked why I didn't fly to the hospital, so I told him my fucking wings were wet, it was raining).
    Age 24: mugged [AGAIN!] outside my apartment in the VERY nice Phoenix suburb of Ahwatukee Foothills. Stitches to the back of the head.
    Age 31: attacked (I kid you not) downtown Cleveland (in the Flats) by a crack addict who bashed me in the back of the head with a glock and started freaking out and pointing a gun at my friend and I demanding cash "NOW!!!", but I only had my American Express... so that's all he got. Stitches to the back of the head... AGAIN.

The end.

~String

Last edited: Oct 27, 2007
  8. Orleander OH JOY!!!! Valued Senior Member

damn string, the universe hates you.

9. Nickelodeon Banned Banned

Don't you have one for the hernia op?

10. Orleander OH JOY!!!! Valued Senior Member

I probably have an episiotomy scar, but I've never seen it to know.

11. superstring01 Moderator

(are you keeping tabs?)

Fuck me. I also had my appendix out AT THE SAME TIME. Oy veh. Add those to the list:

Age 32: dual hernia/appendectomy operation. Stitches.

~String

12. Nickelodeon Banned Banned

*writes that down in logbook*

13. superstring01 Moderator

I also think I fucked-up the ages by a year in some cases. I've practically resided at the Cleveland Clinic for most of my life. It's all a blur.

~String

14. Orleander OH JOY!!!! Valued Senior Member

you are the slowest suicide I have ever seen.

15. Reiku Banned Banned

I fell through a window. I held onto the pane, but i accidently loosened my grip, and it slashed my arms into 29 lacirations, and the marks are still visible to this day. I lost 5 pints of blood, and i died for about 30 secs.

16. superstring01 Moderator

Yes... yes. I'll get there eventually.

You know, Orly, it's not the destination but the voyage. Hasn't anybody ever told you!?

~String

17. Reiku Banned Banned

All True.

18. Non-Logical-Idea-Guy Fat people can't smile. Registered Senior Member

dude u r 1 unlucky motherfucker

19. Orleander OH JOY!!!! Valued Senior Member

reiku, were you drunk?

20. superstring01 Moderator

I die a little more inside every time you go away Reiku.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

~String

21. Nickelodeon Banned Banned

Did you land on your head?

22. Reiku Banned Banned

awwweee... first of all. You are soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fuckin cute for saying that string

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

And no, i wasn't drunk. I locked myself out of the house, and i naively accumulated that the roof window was the best option of entrance. I climbed up to the roof, smashed the roof window, and put my arm through the abstract, hoping to loosen th window bars, only to find that a very slimey type of moss has grown by the vents, and i slipped. I fell into the window, smashing 30% extra composition, whilst holding to pure agony, i let go by accident, and i was lacirated to unconsciousness.

23. Reiku Banned Banned

That very depends on how you analyze the variables.

Worst of it, the doctor immediately thought i tried to kill myself..!!!!!!!!