Bored? Online Games.

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by redarmy11, Oct 26, 2007.

1. redarmy11 Registered Senior Member

And thus begins a hooge collection of online games to play when you're bored with debating.

Don't like games? Here's some other stuff to do instead.

So tell us your favourites - must be 100% free, as we're not interested in paying hooge subscriptions for stuff, are we? - and I'll collect the best together in this opening post as and when I can be bothered. Include a short description if you can.

I'll start with a few of my favourites (click the name in bold to launch them). Most of these are just short distractions that you can play for five minutes before going away to do something else - they won't take up inordinate amounts of your time.

• Line Rider:: Draw a ski slope then click the button to send your idiotic little daredevil to his certain death. Hours of fun. My absolute favourite!
    • Kitten Cannon:: Fire kitty as far as you can over the obstacles. She especially likes bouncing off the balloon bombs. (There's already a thread about this one here. Will anyone ever beat Stryder's incredible high score of 4,716 feet? Time will tell. I reckon he cheated..)
    • Homerun 2004 (or Walk the Drunk): Use your mouse to control Larry - I think that's his name - who's been out drinking and is a bit the worse for wear. When the site loads you'll need to click 'Play Homerun 2004', then click Start to begin. Screenshots of your high scores please, otherwise we won't believe you.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

• Flash Element TD:: This is a great little strategy game. Kill the 'creeps' before they reach the end of the maze by building attacking towers on the grass around it. Pretty addictive.
    • Tibia:: A free online RPG with thousands of players worldwide. The graphics aren't quite up to WoW standards but, for bugger all, it's pretty great. The client is a 10MB download. Prepare to have all your spare time frittered away. (If you sign up, let me know - we'll meet in the game and go a-huntin'!).

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. ashpwner Registered Senior Member

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Zakariya04 and it was Valued Senior Member

hey redArmy,

how goes it man??

thse are beautifull, well that was untill i tried to downlaod tibia client, and i got an access denied............. for fucks sack..............i'm going straight down tio that server administartor of mine to get him to unblock this...
    These guys must know that the rules ddont apply to me!!! how many time sdo i ahve to tell them this?????????

~~~~~~~
    cheers
    zak

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Nickelodeon Banned Banned

That game rocks.

8. cosmictraveler Be kind to yourself always. Valued Senior Member

9. redarmy11 Registered Senior Member

We can all link to game sites, that's easy. Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to find the good stuff and get back to us.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

10. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

Are you lot on any particular server? Otherwise I'll probably stick with American.

(Although someone told me I despise them...who knew?)

11. redarmy11 Registered Senior Member

What lot? There's only me who plays it as far as I know! And I haven't the foggiest what 'server' I'm on. I'm in the Empera world if that's any help.

12. Plazma Inferno! Ding Ding Ding Ding Administrator

Project Rockstar - The only online game (well except RTCW) I play.
    As a manager you create bands and lead them to the top. Also, depending on your level, you can run several businesses: Design studio, record label, concert venue.
    As player you start with four bands max and later you can pick more bands of various genres. You create band names, hire and sack band members, interact with other managers, vote for original lyrics and album design,...
    I found fun in designing, not much in busting the charts. I create covers for albums and so far my albums are rated between 70 - 75%.
    Of course, I'm still designing for my bands (two currently), but you can earn some cash by designing for other managers (if you're talented), and more cash means you can afford better recording studio, which means you'll have better songs > better sales > more cash > and so on.
    There is also a forum integrated in the game, where you can seek for tips of experienced managers.

13. nietzschefan Thread Killer Valued Senior Member