Dutch belgian case

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by orcot, Oct 25, 2007.

?

who gets the kid?

1. 1 biological father

100.0%
  2. 2 economic interested biologiccal mother

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. 3 Dutch fosters who've raised the child

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. orcot Valued Senior Member

This is a belgian/dutch case so I cant show any english article. But I describe the situation in a nutchell.

A belgian infertile couple (because of the women), wanted a child so decided for a surrogate mother who got insiminated by the man of the belgian couple and the surrogate mother was paid a unknown sum of money (thousands€).
    Annyway the surrogate mother who was married herself faked the childs death and give the child up for adaption to a dutch couple for a substancial sum (again thousands of €).
    Annyway the belgian couple find out the thruth and starts procedures to get the child back when it was only 6 months old, and has fought ever since to get the child back now the baby is 2,5 years old and the dutch court decides that the baby chould stay with it's adoptive dutch parents because their is a parental connection.

So who do you think the child would have to go to?

1. The biological father who wants the child
    2. The biological mother who wants the child for unexplained reasons proberly to sell it again to the highest bidder of the two
    3. The dutch couple who raised the child from birth fully knowing that the child was stollen

for all who understand dutch

Last edited: Oct 25, 2007
  2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Avatar smoking revolver Valued Senior Member

The option which is the best for the child.
    I'm not a child psychologist.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. cosmictraveler Be kind to yourself always. Valued Senior Member

I'd put the child in another foster parent home. The father could arrange to visit the child if he wanted on certain days.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Enmos Valued Senior Member

Seems like the best solution to me.