Morrowind has been released!

Discussion in 'Computer Science & Culture' started by Clarentavious, May 2, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Clarentavious Person Registered Senior Member

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Pollux V Ra Bless America Registered Senior Member

Make sure you tell me if it's good when you get it. Is the game turn based rpg? I got Dungeon Siege but my GODAMN CD DRIVE WON'T WORK!! ARRARARTARRAARRA!

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Clarentavious Person Registered Senior Member

Well it's often stated not wise to make assumptions, but oh it's good alright. Don't see how it can't be. It's the sequel to Daggerfall (The Elder Scrolls Chapter 2), and done the right way this time (meaning less bugs than the Amazon Rain Forest, and graphics that don't look like they came from an Atari 2600 - and hopefully they've done something to keep the dungeons from driving one insane)

It is in no way turn based (can't remember the last time an RPG was, unless you are referring to a strategy/RPG hybrid, or a console like RPG).

I've had the Collector's Edition on pre-order for like a year now. It just hit the Electronics Boutique stores in my town. I'm hoping to pick it up tonight.

It would be better to buy a CD-ROM now and install it yourself, than to dare go to gateway. You gotta convince your parents to buy you a computer man

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Tell 'em you'll use it to look for educational material on the web, type out your homework, and for a future career

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

www.morrowind.com

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Pollux V Ra Bless America Registered Senior Member

They wouldn't believe me lol. I've had to do everything gamers wise myself, buy all the RAM, get a good video card (32 megger). But a new pc is way out of the question for me, and there's no way in hell that I'd be able to get one under my own power.

So when you do get it tell me how it is.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.